Is this the end????

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2023, 11:01 PM
ol' grouch
Champion
Received 584 Likes on 529 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
LOLOL.

Yep. I feel ya man. I supposedly have a two car garage, but, it seems only one will fit. Mine. The bay that the wife designated as 'hers', has 'other' stuff in it. She hasn't been able to park in there for around 4 years. When she asks me to go out and scrape the ice and snow off her vehicle, I just raise an eyebrow, and ask her why it wasn't parked in the garage.... She stopped asking. That whole REASON for the garage was so we wouldn't HAVE to scrape windows. Not my fault hers won't fit in the garage. I think she is gettin' tired of it though, as things seem to be disappearing out of her bay. There is a LOT more floor visible today, than there was a couple weeks ago.

Whe I first built my garage, nearly 20 years ago, I had up to 4 vehicles in there to work on. Time goes on. I moved the work bench back in, put up shelves for tools and spare parts, and general "Stuff". Now, it I shuffle stuff around, I might get one, small car in there to work on it.

The following users liked this post:
sporta (12-06-2023)
Old 12-06-2023, 06:49 AM
Moparite
Grand Champion
Received 371 Likes on 349 Posts

I have a garage, with a concrete floor, but still..... crawling under there is a pain.
Crawling under is not the pain, Getting up is!

The following 2 users liked this post by Moparite:
merc225hp (12-11-2023), sporta (12-06-2023)

Quick Reply: Is this the end????