1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

AAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Mean Green
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default AAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Well last night I had a tow truck driver nearly hit me head on because the guy in front of him decided to double park. I lay on my horn and he just keeps coming so I stop and we exchange words as I'm driving off he throws something at my D so I throw it in park and he stops as well I threaten him with the police and he comes right up to my window and spits on me and the window then gets back in his truck like nothing happened. I threw my truck into reverse to chase him down for the police to come and must of peeled out a good 100 feet. I whipped around as soon as I could but it was still tight so I had to maneuver back and forth a couple times he made it through a light that turned red on me and by the time I was able to run it I had lost him. Have I ever mentioned to everyone how much I HATE NY! I wish I would've seen the name of the company so he could lose his job for reckless driving and the whole disorderly conduct for spitting on me and my truck. I had to wash his snot off of my truck when I got home WTF! I had called the cops and they told me well did he damage your car I was like "DOES IT MATTER HE SPIT ON ME, THAT IS A CRIME!" I can't wait to get back out west where if you need a cop they are there. Around here they don't care but I guess I don't blame them I wouldn't care very much if I was only making 25k a year for one of the worst cities in the US... [sm=rant.gif] (I kept it clean LOL)

Old 09-08-2006, 10:20 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

At least nothing worse happened.......and as you know, it easily could have. We have at least one or two murders a week here due to "road rage"........what a stupid and senseless way to die.......

That guy will meet his match sooner or later.

Dusty

Old 09-08-2006, 11:30 PM
Mean Green
Champion

Yeah I just wish that light didn't turn red on me cuz I got stuck waiting on traffic and I could've gotten his license plate # and business # and given him hell on finding a new job... Like you said though it will come back on him I'm a firm believer in that.

Old 09-08-2006, 11:37 PM
sailfish

Any security cameras in the area you were at?[:@]

Old 09-09-2006, 12:50 AM
Mean Green
Champion

I don't think so the area that I live in is pretty bad and cops never come around or monitor because it's not as bad as the South Bronx... I've called in noise complaints on people in my area for waking my children up 5 times in one night with their concert sized stereo equipment only to have a cop drive by 4 hours later flashing their lights and hitting the siren for a few blips and then moving on... [>:]

Old 09-09-2006, 02:35 AM
Jpondo5.9
Professional

that really sucks I hate to hear that.. there are some AZZ hole drivers out there.. good thing he didn't hit you D and nothing els happend... Goood news you will be coming back to the wonderfull west soon.. No offence to the east but the bronx damn.. once you get out of there anything will be better... keep it real green... JP

Old 09-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Mean Green
Champion

Yeah I'm not an easterner and never will be one I have been stressed out since I got here. The problem with NY is everyone is trying to get where they are going faster than you if you get my drift... I have turned into one of the "best" bad drivers out here and I'm hoping my bad habits that are required to get around here leave me when I get to a more civilized area, everyone here are a bunch of animals.

Old 09-10-2006, 01:09 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Well as they say (come on down!)

I think if I lived there I would blow a gasket! I grew up in the country and no body around. It's really nice here, accept for a few religous A@@h@les. But at least they don't shot ya if you ask them to turn there music down a few notches. But I think if they turned it up I would put a bullet through the stereo anyway. Maybe that's why they are nice to me[sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 09-10-2006, 02:36 PM
89Daytona
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Mean Green

Yeah I'm not an easterner and never will be one I have been stressed out since I got here. The problem with NY is everyone is trying to get where they are going faster than you if you get my drift... I have turned into one of the "best" bad drivers out here and I'm hoping my bad habits that are required to get around here leave me when I get to a more civilized area, everyone here are a bunch of animals.
That is mostly in NY city, not all of NY state. I live in central NY and the one time I drove down there (PA to long island) it took about a minute before the agressive driving style started to wear off on me... But if you want to get anywhere down there it seemed as though you had to be agressive, being a good driver didn't get you anywhere. I was glad I didn't have to spend a long time down there.

Old 09-11-2006, 12:17 AM
Mean Green
Champion

Well I know it's not the whole state but NYC has lefft a bad taste in my mouth for the east coast. The furthest I've been upstate is Middletown and you still get a little attitude. I went out to Hazleton, PA in July and it was nice but I'm into the desert over this constant humidity up here. I have been all over the US and NYC has to be the worst of all. Hydra I lived on a 12 acre farm in KY when I was a kid too so I need things to go a little slower it's too much stress. This was not my first altercation with people out here.