lower

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 03:58 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Default RE: lower

ORIGINAL: deerang

nice rant you guys........I'm pretty sure the Moderator is somewhat informed on the rules of the forum. I'm not tryin to be a smart-***, just saying that was a pretty nice rant.
Just an update. I know the rules. To create a Conversation it is good to have different views. I on one side have a different view on lowering 4X4's and personally think that it should be best left to the 2X4's. That is why ---> I <--- think the main performance parts like lowering, extreme add on’s like NOS, and others are for the 2X4's and give the all out Ball's with Torque to the High Grunters in 4X4 for those mud pit's, towing, and the Dream of burning those 35" Mud tires in locked 4WD. That to me is awesome.
Now for our Troop's. [sm=usa.gif]I thank them for their courageous battles and their lives lost with family's torn, and also their awesome stories about triumph in the face of the enemy and the people that deny their patronage. This tread is not about our fore-fathers or about our freedoms.

This tread is about lowering our rides. So let's get back on track shall we [sm=smiley35.gif]

[sm=rant.gif]

Old 01-11-2007, 07:28 PM
MAGIC84
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gentlemen,

Hydra is right, lets back on track, or street, or offroad whatever the case may be. Since I have no more constructive or helpful advice directly related to lowering I will sign off on this thread, in closing I just want to add one thing.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!!

Old 01-12-2007, 03:49 AM
myns
Rookie

heavyd those look like a short of trackion bar from ur front shackle to your bottom axle plate i never seen them avaible for durangos can u tell me more about like were u got them thanks

Old 01-12-2007, 03:57 AM
myns
Rookie

as far as lowering i have been driving mine now for two year with the front torsions realesed to the point were i cut off most of my bump stop and have it almost against it 99 percent of the time as for the back i had custom springs made up at a local spring shop so that with the proper amount of steel to support the truck it weas agian sitting justabove touching the rear bump stop i dontrecommend this its a harsh ride thats also bad onyour c.v.shafts so two weeks ago i ripped it all out im am in the middle of my hydrolic set upwhich when done will ride much better

Quick Reply: lower