1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

surviving through mods

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 06:01 AM
DOHCgarrett t3
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: surviving through mods

hell yeah, i dont even know where the brigss and stratton made pully is i have my unothodox on now.

Old 05-05-2007, 06:48 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

hey i dont have 40 post yet but idoknowsome thingsabout neons and i love myudp oh and i agree with learning more about cars.....just the ones i own (i have six right now) andhondas because everybody brags about there super fasthondas lol so dont dis us small posters we have fellings too

Old 05-05-2007, 11:54 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

everyone on here once had a small post number....think about it
i actually came across this forum on accident awhile back....dont remember what i was looking for but google led me here....other wise i would of never heard of this forum....
now what is different is when people with low post numbers start making poor comments to other members.....new and old....
if people are having different opinions about sumthing, then start a new post to discuss this.....that way the original topic isnt full of a bunch of crap instead of the info asked for

this is a car forum and derrogitory comments about moms, girlfriends, sisters and whoever else is in a family are not needed or desired....if you have a problem with sumone and have a need to express it then do so in a permissable manner......if you feel you need to do it as an example or bashing, then go sumwhere else

it very simple if you think about it......again, this isnt for only new members, but old as well

Old 05-05-2007, 01:57 PM
DOHCgarrett t3
Record Breaker

aww comeone spud that takes all the fun out of it

Old 05-05-2007, 02:32 PM
flaminhampstr

i'm new but i know some things, like, i like cake : ) I also like corndogs with a little engine oil(for good measure) the point is that we all know something about neons we all love/hate neons. DEAL WITH IT!!!

Old 05-05-2007, 04:32 PM
mmench
Captain

lol i enjoyed this thread. i agree with those of whom who use the no bashing on the forum mentality. im sure we all have at one time or another wanted to say sumthing to a few members for their plain dumb comments but whatever, everybody has their own beliefs and so on. also maybe the ideas of the udp and all dampeners that werre stated previously may well be technically sound to general engineering, but, wat works on one make/brand/model isnt always true for everything. all car groups of any make have their own little trick that can be done to their specfic vehicle that wont work or do any use to another car. i think the arguments were just like the displacement-v-technolgy battle. everybody has their own side. owel just my 2 cents.

Old 05-06-2007, 05:55 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

kinda like removing the balance shafts on a 4g63....maybe a good idea...maybe not a good idea
i dont mind people bashing, just due it to an extent...ive done my fair share of it, i just think that sumtimes they just go too far

Quick Reply: surviving through mods