1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Stock SOHC 132 Hp

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 09:53 PM
estneon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stock SOHC 132 Hp

he don't talk that way tohim racist..unless you do listen to acon then i don't care.i listen to oldschool does that make me a gangbanger i do own acolt.45 but thats just for protection from wild animals..i live where there is wild animals.anyways don't be aignorent fool probably missspelled butyou get it that a last warning

Old 07-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Slashwannabe

Its ok for him to imply I'm a red neck hick but I can't say anything back?

old School music doesnt make you a gang banger because old school music is good : ) Each to their own on the music right?

I can just see Mr DOHC boy over in Iraq acting like Mr Gang Banger while the insurgence are laughing what an easy target he is, I believe he is in the Army from what i've gatheredand its people like him that get the good soldiers shot.

Old 07-01-2007, 10:40 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

you didn't help with the picand acon is not gangster wtf he's so gay anyway he said redneck you said stuff like the f word and giving it to his mom when you could of just said something like i am not a red neck you never said you wern'tim not mad just trying to have some fun lolif you can't tick someone off what is the point of living

Old 07-01-2007, 10:53 PM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

estneon you remind me of my friend who always likes to **** people off no matter there size lol he is like 5 feet tall and picks on everyone then wonders why he always gets picked on and bullied

wow slash you did take it alittle far and who cares what someone listen to ill listen to anything that has bass becuz i love bass and i have a 4000 watt amp so why would i listen to music without bass,, the only music i dont like is country,, its ok sometimes mostly just the new country but there are a few older songs that are good. but i have Xm Radio so i just listen watever is playing unless its Fergie or any other girl singer hate that crap[:'(]

Old 07-01-2007, 11:07 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

i know i **** people off oh well i agree with you boxer i can't stand girl singers[:'(]i listen to a bunch of stuff im a bass lover so if it's got bass it's in

Old 07-02-2007, 01:55 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im not saying anything to anyone but i cant stand when people talk crap about others in sumones family.....what, they cant pick on the person that says it??? so they have to go after their mom???? ive gotten into arguments with people on this board in the past about that crap....how old are you people??? are we all back in 5th grade???
its **** like that which makes me just wanna turn off the computer and not bother with this stuff anymore....
no reason to make commentlike that...or reasons to bash eachother in general

but anyways while we are at it i guess i would be considered a ricer.....which is fine by me.....i would race anyone any day no matter the traffic if sumone wants to.....its just more of a thrill..
funest place ive ever raced was up on the interstate on the north west side of chicago....speed limit is 45 but everyone does atleast 90mph......i lovehighway races

Old 07-02-2007, 05:14 AM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

lol spuds a Bad ***

Hip hip hurray

i do agree about the name calling completely immature

i hate being called a ricer becuz of my body

well i guess my spoiler rices it up a bit to [8D]

Old 07-02-2007, 06:49 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

i get called a ricer and i use to hate it but i don't care anymore whats the point i know i am right now look at the stratus i use it as a trick i only keep that rear on becuse it looks ricer and i surprise people with itwhen it kills there civic i had to do some thing people wern't playing so i wanted to get a cool body kit and this hapened.i like it it's a good theft deterent.then my neon has a fart can but hey i out perform their civic any day and apexi was better then all the rusting exhaust on the maket i willgo with mpx's 3' exhaustsystem when i do my turbo.my point is we are all ricer because we can't afford bmw's and srt-4's and more expencivecrap like that if you saw afart can on a bwm you would probably here someone saying it's the coolest thing ever.

Old 07-02-2007, 09:24 AM
Slashwannabe

ORIGINAL: boxerjl2

wow slash you did take it alittle far and who cares what someone listen to ill listen to
That was completely stupid ya know?

Never mind he called me trailer trash cuz I listen to the Wonderfull music of Slash, he brought it up FIRSTbut yet I get the finger pointed at me for saying I dislike the new pop music that he probably listens to.....hmmm I think some of you guys read the threads from the bottum up instead of top down. I know I'm at fault for playing his game as well but please issue caution for both instead of just me....lol

spudsterier
Date 7/1/2007 10:55:05 PM

im not saying anything to anyone but i cant stand when people talk crap about others in sumones family.....what, they cant pick on the person that says it??? so they have to go after their mom???? ive gotten into arguments with people on this board in the past about that crap....how old are you people??? are we all back in 5th grade???
its **** like that which makes me just wanna turn off the computer and not bother with this stuff anymore....
no reason to make commentlike that...or reasons to bash eachother in general
Mom coments **** people off the bestand since pissing people off is accepted especially when Estneon does it I thought I'd try my hand at it as well. can you agree that DOHC whatever his name was, was in the wrong for implying I'm a trailer hick no matter if its true or not? he started this whole slew of events that lead to childish remarks on my part and nobody told him to tone it down.I was a sport at first and even made a picturefor us all to laugh at my expenseuntil he took it personal with the "you are trailer trash for listening to that hair music". I don't know who he is and I don't care but for getting me this pistI have2 words for him and thats "f u c k off"and if I see himwalking down a side walk he mighthelp make the right side of my hood match the left dented side. I don't care what i say in refference to that guy because he's a pure bread *** hole who probably treats people like **** in real life too.

Now I've said my peace.

Also Spud I appreciate your honesty and that counts for alot : )

Old 07-02-2007, 09:34 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

he was wrong too i thought i said thatbut try to stop saying crap about all are moms and stuff like that leave that to the kids take the higher roadand if you remeber you said crap about my mom too.i have had plenty of experience with pissing people off i guess ihave the 'gift '

Quick Reply: Stock SOHC 132 Hp