Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 07:38 AM
Aerorat
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lets hear them stories, 1st Gen Neons

ORIGINAL: racerx55

what you didnt like my story?
like i care what you beat with your neon being a DUMBASS street racing.
that **** is why i have less friends becaus theyre DEAD from ****wads like you who dont know what a race track is...
go away
If you don't like this post stay out of it. I use to think you was pretty cool member of this site but for you start name calling your just clildish. And no I didn't mind your store it was not me that deleted the last post. It was das2123 and in this post I would like to any stories. From racing trake or street. Custom that has been done. Or just ideas of things todo to the gen1 neons. So if you don't like the post stay out of it.

Old 07-19-2007, 07:44 AM
Aerorat
All Star

next time you get to 140 i hope your tire explodes.
So now you are wishing death on me. I never hope that nothing would happen to anyone. I would even hope that you would win your races. I thought it was cool to read about someone racing neon on dirt. but all well. If thats the way you want to be. I hope you come in last in the rest of your races

Old 07-19-2007, 10:17 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

since we can do custom stories i got three things first i got my hood louvers...probaby miss spelled but still there. i just got my back tire on again no more golf cart wheel. for my srtatus i just put together a 4' drangon r filter on my 3'tube it took a coupler or two and some blacksealent but if you saw the old one you would feel bad for the poor thing i haven't cleaned it in at least 60,000 miles oops[&:]i was hearing the car suck it's hardest but it couldn't and for some good news i just got my permit the other day only missed one questionnow i have to go driving in one of those studen't driver car's but the worst part is it's a toyota camry[:@]

Old 07-19-2007, 10:44 AM
Aerorat
All Star

ORIGINAL: Leonheart17240

dude wtf do we start a new one of these every day???
Hey man if you don't care for it don't look in to it. And this one only makes the third one the first was moved and the second was deleted.The moderator told how to keep it in here. If you don't want to be involved with this post click one the remove subscription

Old 07-19-2007, 11:45 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

^^lol aerorat's on a roll today

Old 07-19-2007, 01:39 PM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

i got a story of getting beat but it was becuz of my poor driveing

ok we were rolling next to eachother and i took off but he didnt so then i slowed back down, then he accelerated past me so i got on it (now usually i get my most acceleration from third gear) but i made the nistake of keeping it in third so we just stayed the same distance apart but if i would have put in 4th i believe i woulld of had em.. he said we were doing 90 but it was on a 4 lane highway in the boondocks(middle of nowere) but i donnt know much but im pretty sure if i would have driven better i could have beaten him.. but he did get a head start

well theres my story

Old 07-19-2007, 01:41 PM
racerx55
Record Breaker

worse than a 10 year old, wants evryones stories then kicks evryone out of his post, lol
if you havent learned by now i dont care what people think about me. its just a forum.
but i honestly dont lik people that go 150 and think theyre cool. ive got in wrecks becse of stupid people driving like that, and ive seen people die because of it. sitting in a parking lot of all places to be when an eclipse lands upside down in a crowd of people and cars it gets messy.
sorry, but that **** just gets me fired up. no hard feelings....

Old 07-19-2007, 01:45 PM
Dr_KY
Professional

ORIGINAL: Aerorat

Lets try this once more. Any kind of store. Speak out
Here is two of my best

The other day I had a black orange saleen more or less get in my way on the interstate. He was going about 7 -10 miles hour under the speed limit "cause of the car in front of him when I went to go around him he jumps out in front of me.(first time ok) After he got around the car he gets back over then decides to jump back in front of me to go around the next set of cars (now I am gettingpissed) He then goes around them and never gets back over so I change lanes. Then he get back in front of me as go to step on the gas.(now just plan mad) I look back jump in the hammer lane zoom pass him. As I do I can here him romping on his gas.I level him in the dust.Two miles down the interstate and about a mile from the interstate near my home I stop to get a drink and some gas. After pumping and paying for my gas (empty tank to filling it all the up) he pulls in the parking lot and ask what in the hell do you have in that thing. So now that I have com down and realizing what I just did I am nice and popped the hood. He ask how did I cram that motor in there. I just said with a lot work and now you might just think before you jump out in front of a little helpless neon because it may just kick your V8 butt.
Don't want no one to think i am a street racer but is nice to have the power to put someone to same when I can.
Anybody got some stories lets hear'em and lets keep'em truthful

My wifetold me that i should post this one on my own post. I didn't think of it really.The other night my wife and I was on the way home and a car flies up on me from behind @ first I thought it was a cop, But then I could see the headlights and knew it wasn't a cop. My wife said out run this car. So I get on the gas a little and get it up to 75 MPH. He then get so close to my bumper I couldn't see his headlights.He then gets besides me and it is a Mercedes-Benz SL(@ the time I wasn't sure if it was a 500(nonturbo) or 600(turbo).Wife said go. I floored it, looked into the rearveiw and themheadlights were fading fastandthe next thing I know I am running over 140 MPH. I pulled off on an exit and waited. Set there for two minutes and he comes fling by an own down the interstate. About two weeks later a guy walks up to my car as I am getting out of it and asked me about racing a car on the interstate late one night. Kind of nervous I said yes. He says that there was no way I out ran him. I told him we could race them again. He said he is not going to be embarassed like that again. When he walked away to get into his car I looked on the back of the car and it was the 500 (nonturbo). I get home and look it up in the net and it is a $64000.00 car and I blew it away with a car that I have less than $5000.00 in.
I'm new around here so please excuse my ignorance.

What is it you have in your car, (all the numbers ie. specs would be nice) that inabled you to toss a Saleen ?

Are you awareof what the the 500 you saw on the rearmeans?

Old 07-19-2007, 01:52 PM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

more stories?

Old 07-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Aerorat
All Star

worse than a 10 year old, wants evryones stories then kicks evryone out of his post, lol
if you havent learned by now i dont care what people think about me. its just a forum.
but i honestly dont lik people that go 150 and think theyre cool. ive got in wrecks becse of stupid people driving like that, and ive seen people die because of it. sitting in a parking lot of all places to be when an eclipse lands upside down in a crowd of people and cars it gets messy.
sorry, but that **** just gets me fired up. no hard feelings....
I didn't kick you out of my postI just asked you to stay out if you are going to trash me and the people in it. I am not the one that is acting like a 10 year old. And the one post that YOU commented in wasDELETED by the MODERATOR. And if you would like you can put your post of you going around in circles for 10 laps again isfine. I invite you to do so just quit call, putting down me or anyone elso in this post.

Quick Reply: Lets hear them stories, 1st Gen Neons