Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 11:38 PM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lets hear them stories, 1st Gen Neons

haha that sucks you do have a SICK car though

so last night i raced the 93 civic hatchback... it wasnt my friends

but it was 93 civic hatch back all riced out.. it was pretty slow i took him on the launch when right now i cant even hardly launch cuz of my engine bracket but then i went to shift into 2nd and let off the clutch to soon [:'(]"If you cant Find It GRIND it" so then i caught back up to him and went from a about a 30 mph roll and all he saw were my tailights but like most car it had subs in it...but do did mine...

YEAH i finally got a new amp and im hitting like 130db i could hit hit higher but dont want to bridge the amp cuz i dont want to kill it cuz the last amp i bridge i fried it cuz of the ohms i was running it was (i belive) 4 ohm amp... bridged to 2---4 ohm subs i dont know if thats bad but since then that amp went to **** but then i accidently ran over it after hooking up the new amp

it shakes the crap out of my car...

Old 09-09-2007, 11:51 PM
Captansavaho
Captain

so last night on the way up to a friends he lives in the hills. so going up to his house is a two lane road which merges to one. i pull up next to a bmw z3. which i thought crap he is gonna get infront of me. i pull up next to him he revs i rev back. light turns green we take off. i dont know how but my neon pulled out infront of him. we were basically even till about 25-30mph when my neon just took off. im not sure if it was lack of driving experience on the drivers part or what. but it was funny that his 20,000 dollar car or w.e couldnt beat my lil old 3000 dollar neon haha.

Old 09-10-2007, 12:05 AM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

haha i always try to get the beamers to race me but they never do

Old 09-10-2007, 05:55 AM
HabitatHxC
Captain

ORIGINAL: boxerjl2

haha i always try to get the beamers to race me but they never do
because your car isnt worth the gas they use up

Old 09-10-2007, 08:42 AM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Captansavaho

so last night on the way up to a friends he lives in the hills. so going up to his house is a two lane road which merges to one. i pull up next to a bmw z3. which i thought crap he is gonna get infront of me. i pull up next to him he revs i rev back. light turns green we take off. i dont know how but my neon pulled out infront of him. we were basically even till about 25-30mph when my neon just took off. im not sure if it was lack of driving experience on the drivers part or what. but it was funny that his 20,000 dollar car or w.e couldnt beat my lil old 3000 dollar neon haha.
Or the fact that he got a kick out of you thinking you could win and was just humoring you.

Old 09-10-2007, 10:55 AM
Captansavaho
Captain

thats what i thought to but i could hear is enigine and it sounded like he was really trying. so idk but either way o well i got infront haha

Old 09-13-2007, 08:50 PM
Captansavaho
Captain

ok so i got another story but not in my neon. still sticking with mopar though. i was in my charger and acura TL pulled up with is noisy little pipe revs it. i dont give him the satisfacton. so he takes off and im not racing or nothing. get to the next light and he called my car a piece of ****(wrong thing to do). so we take off his car has no chance and he keeps getting smaller and smaller i go back he blew out his tire. so i went by him and told him call triple A. so happens kid with daddies money was in a mustang GT thinking he was racer(had his g/f or a girl in the car) so left him in the dust. he catches up 3 lights later. He was like thought u had a 3.5! it clearly says r/t and not to mention the loud dual exhaust coming out the *** of the car. silly kids. but those are my 2 stories for the day.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:14 PM
RiceBoy_88
Professional

Two days ago I was heading home from a buddys, and one of those new corollas got on my *** and I took off and he was on my *** so I stoped at the stopsign and pulled off and he pulled in behind me and it was my one buddy from third grade i havent seen since then,we were talkin for a while and then he asked me if I wanted to race so we lined them up and he got me out of the hole butI beat him by about a car length.

Old 09-13-2007, 11:09 PM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

last night i race a pontiac Grand Prix one of the newer ones with the ugly flat spoiler but i dont know if he tried to hard

and tonight i raced a dodge stratus,, but everytime i went to pass him he would swerve into my lane so i dropped a gear and flew by em in the other lane (cuz we have a 4 lane)... it was pretty cool but we raced for like 2 miles of back and forth wins...then when i finally got a chance to get by him (cuz i slowed down cuz i thought the HWY patrol was sitting there) he didnt have a chance which is weird cuz i flew by him pretty quick and it was up a huge hill...

Old 09-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Aerorat
All Star

thats a good one

Quick Reply: Lets hear them stories, 1st Gen Neons