1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Engine removal w/o tranny

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 11:53 PM
junkie97neon
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Engine removal w/o tranny

Yeah, I probably wouldn't like to do it for a living, but it's a nice past time. At least right now for this one time.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:59 PM
brucewin
Rookie

I grew up working on engines and heavy equip.Then would have to work on my car to get to work the next day.
Then I hated it even todayI dont even change my oil on my truck or my wifes car.The Neon is another story I really enjoy working on it, rebuilt engine,went from mtx to atx,built roll cage, fixing the dents from racing(every week painting over the green from the same guy that finds me), I can even tolerate working on mykids cars. 1 daughter is HELL on vehicles.She does more damage than racing.

Old 07-21-2007, 08:34 AM
Aerorat
All Star

I used to installaudio/video into people's homes. having them bugging the **** out of you. do you know what you are doing your not doing this right or that right. I can just see what it would be like to do auto repairs for others.[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Old 07-21-2007, 11:26 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: das2123

ORIGINAL: spudsterier

you wouldnt like it as much if you had to do it on almost a normal schedule like i do[:@]
Well maybe if you were nicer to your cars
not just my car though......aparently i am the local engine swap guy.....not to mention just the regular mechanic.....
and, now that i have a tire machine, plenty of people want me to swap tires for them...but i dont mind that

Quick Reply: Engine removal w/o tranny