"To Each His Own" Tired Of This BS

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 02:36 PM
ryleynoyes
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "To Each His Own" Tired Of This BS

lol, i would love to
too bad i'm engaged, she's in germany, and "only" has the srt-4!

Old 07-23-2007, 02:54 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

that don't make sence are you engaged to a girl twice as hot j/k lol

Old 07-23-2007, 04:33 PM
Aerorat
All Star

Here is a good question. If a ricer is someone that has a car that looks fast but isn't. What are they if they have the horse power and don't use it

Old 07-23-2007, 04:46 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

good one....but ricers are people who think their car is fast because it looks fast....you can have a fast looking car but don't be an *** and say that the other car is weak and i can take because i have a wing[8D]

Old 07-23-2007, 04:50 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

oh andthere like me i use my reargreen combat bumper as a trick to get them felling safe and kick their small engines of the road...sorry honda boy but i have a neonwitch would lose to a bunch of cars to but oh well

Old 07-23-2007, 05:12 PM
Aerorat
All Star

that didn't answer my question

Old 07-23-2007, 05:17 PM
Leonheart17240
Veteran

ORIGINAL: das2123

ORIGINAL: Aerorat

A good wing will create down force to help keep the rear end on the road.
FWDs dont need or use them. They are just cosmetic.
i say bull, my buddy has a ford probe, "riced" wing, kit, hood, but lots of go fast stuff.... but at 95mph trought a turn without his wing the back end would come loose, with the wing the rear sticks to the road like a brick... now his car is guted and only has 2 frount seats, but the wing deff keeps the car stuck down

Old 07-24-2007, 07:38 PM
mantisman51
Record Breaker

In myprevious Neon (97), I regularly drove through Eastern Oregon and Nevada (hwy 95) at the top speed (119 mph govenor kept me from going faster-kept shutting the engine down). Other than the tires following every indentation in the road, there was no stability problem. There was no float in the rear end and when the govenor shut the engine down and the lighter rear end should have had an excuse to float, due to the momentum swing, it stayed put. A wing on some cars, maybe. A wing on a Neon, no difference.

Old 07-24-2007, 10:29 PM
Aerorat
All Star

ORIGINAL: mantisman51

In myprevious Neon (97), I regularly drove through Eastern Oregon and Nevada (hwy 95) at the top speed (119 mph govenor kept me from going faster-kept shutting the engine down). Other than the tires following every indentation in the road, there was no stability problem. There was no float in the rear end and when the govenor shut the engine down and the lighter rear end should have had an excuse to float, due to the momentum swing, it stayed put. A wing on some cars, maybe. A wing on a Neon, no difference.
I would guess you are talking about the flat stock wing. If so imagine that. When I stated this I said a good wing and traveling down an interstate at 118 mph no it don't do no good, But going a round a cruve that says to so down to 45 and you can go around it at 75 the wing is doing something. Just like i said if a wing does not do no good on a fwd why do they use them in turner car motor sports. To look good and add weight
Don't think so they do function

Old 07-24-2007, 10:35 PM
Leonheart17240
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Aerorat

ORIGINAL: mantisman51

I would guess you are talking about the flat stock wing. If so imagine that. When I stated this I said a good wing and traveling down an interstate at 118 mph no it don't do no good, But going a round a cruve that says to so down to 45 and you can go around it at 75 the wing is doing something. Just like i said if a wing does not do no good on a fwd why do they use them in turner car motor sports. To look good and add weight
Don't think so they do function

im with him ^^

Quick Reply: "To Each His Own" Tired Of This BS