2.4 Engine sawp

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Slashwannabe
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2.4 Engine sawp

ORIGINAL: das2123

ORIGINAL: noenwarrior
how do u adjust the bands to make it lanch better?
http://halfahemi.com/fastatx/

ORIGINAL: noenwarrior
my autos never help up to anything and i have ase certified for transmissions and he gets more dodge 3 speed trannys that blow than anything else so to me they dont hold much power unless u buy a shift kit and the performace clutch pack from modern performance. thats just my opinion a 4 speed i think would be better than the 3 speed anyways.
The 3 speed has a reputation for being bulletproof and can hold quite a bit of power. Most people just don't know how to use them correctly.
When you beat a dead horse long enough you start to figure out what you've been doing wrong. What I mean is I've sat for hours thinking what I can do and I have driven my Neon long enough to know where it has power and how to use it...

Old 10-23-2007, 10:27 PM
estneon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2.4 Engine sawp

me too thats why my atxstratus is fast it's becuase i know how to make it do what i want....most people just drive and raceatx cars....but someofusknow where the power is....hell i have been driving the stratus since i was 14i know my baby....hopefully i will know the neon just as good[8D]

Quick Reply: 2.4 Engine sawp