1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

What Does it take For Our Ponies To Keep Up With The Real Pony..neon vs mustang?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 03:37 AM
Slashwannabe
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What Does it take For Our Ponies To Keep Up With The Real Pony..neon vs mustang?

ORIGINAL: spudsterier

ORIGINAL: Slashwannabe

ORIGINAL: spudsterier

ORIGINAL: Slashwannabe

Ibought anSRT-4 Intercooler and today my brother showed me this kick *** one he had sitting in his garage so I'm selling the SRT-4 Intercooler for $150 obo.
damn....thats alot of money..i paid $60 shipeed for my srt4 intercooler[&:]
No Way![&:]

I see I'm going to have to break somebodys fingers off, I paid $150 for it last week [:@]I didn't think I got took cuz the ebay intercoolers were $200+,but if you can get em for that cheap hell thats not bad at all. I'm going to pay the guy a visit cuz he also sold the 2 door NeonI was going to buy last friday.
when i bought mine i put a wanted post on srtforums.com.......within 2 days i had 35 emails from people selling them and the most expensive one was 100 shipped....otherwise most of them were from $55-$90
The Guy was also tryin' to sell me some sort of Map/IAT sensor replacment he said was "for Turbo Cars" so the pcm doesnt throw an Error but I hear the Hahn Turbo kits do not need this so I think he's tryin to snow me again!... Oh and Get this the Dirty Fkr also promised me the Turbo intake for $40 thenI come over the next day with the money and he says a guy from California who is willing to buy the whole turbokit for $300. I'm pretty much done dealing with him, all though I might buy my old Neon back for $100 cuzI doubthe will sell that when I still have the title...lol

Old 10-12-2007, 08:52 AM
Aerorat
All Star
Default RE: What Does it take For Our Ponies To Keep Up With The Real Pony..neon vs mustang?

ORIGINAL: das2123

ORIGINAL: Aerorat

I have beaten a svt mustang and yes with my 98 neon
Not with the stock engine or even a highly modded N/A engine.
Come on das you know kind of what I have in my neon

Old 10-12-2007, 10:48 AM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^^I know...but others who don't, might think you beat it while being N/A.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:58 AM
Aerorat
All Star

True true

Old 10-12-2007, 02:11 PM
DOHCgarrett t3
Record Breaker

[sm=deadhorse.gif]just what this reminds me of

Old 10-13-2007, 02:21 AM
pssssst
Veteran

special vehicle teams motor my *** its basically a gt with better flowing heads from what ive been told... the only year cobra i would question racing is an 03' or the newest shelby 500......... oh and dont forget that cobras weigh about 3800 lbs and our cars ar at what like 2600lbs??? yeah quite a difference

Quick Reply: What Does it take For Our Ponies To Keep Up With The Real Pony..neon vs mustang?