1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

anger

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 12:32 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: anger

yep...thats the one i got....only mine has different grips...aparentely they were replaced with aftermarket blue marable looking ones....
i have no idea how i would manage to ship it....especially out of state

Old 01-20-2008, 02:06 AM
neonracer1010
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

uh in a box?

Old 01-20-2008, 03:23 AM
12 volt
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: bone33

some of us dont have myspace.
x2

guns my fav hobby, heres some pix of my stuff

BERSA 9mm mini firestorm, Colt AR-15 with all the goodies

TopRussia M44, Mossburg 500A 12gauge, Lee Enfield #4 mark 1

Old 01-20-2008, 12:10 PM
lateralus823
Veteran

ORIGINAL: estneon

hey spud how much would you sell it for?...and bone...you dont have amyspace...shame on you j/klol...i only got one cause of the gf but things are not going so well with her so i have 1000 to spend again (no more computer) woo whooo i guess[&:]...any ways it looks like he broke a finger...big deal he could have broke more for the fun of it
dont be a little twerp...i broke 2 but only 1 needed a plate..i posted this as a lesson as to not let anger get to you..now go **** youself kid.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Slashwannabe

I got pissed when my transmission got hooked on the drivers side mount when I was putting it in and it kept falling off the jack cuz I didn't want to get too greasy working on it with mysomewhat decentjacket onthat I got an adreniline rush after 15 minutes of fkng around that I said screw the jacketand threw the jack andbench pressedthe transmission and threw it into place and rested it on my stomach and threw it in the good ol fashioned way...lol I threw alot of tools doing the timing belt/water pump job, especially after I kept losing the correct sockets and picking up the wrong ones. I also threw my pully puller after I put it on wrong without taking too much of a look as to how it was wrecking the belt grooves and I threw the puller.

Otherwise I took my anger out on getting stuck bolts out and lifting **** to get the job done. Oh and I threw my screw driver that had a handle that twisted, and chucked itin the neighbors yard cuz it was pretty much useless. And since it was late summer the moskeetoes were horrible and got me very pissed to the point where I slapped my head light on my car open hand but did no damage.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:49 PM
GunJam

Since we are on the subject of battle rifles.....Eat your heart out

I got its little bro too the M1 carbine and of course the colt m1991a1 which is the same thing as the colt 1911 a1 but with a park finish and not a blue. I got the whole set and they have been a great investment lots of fun time at the range.

P.s Im suprised your finger broke before that cheep sheet metal tore[>:] must have been right on a fold or a brace eh?

-Gun

Old 01-22-2008, 12:36 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

omglateralus is mad again run he might punch something lol

gunjam...
'P.s Im suprised your finger broke before that cheep sheet metal tore[>:] must have been right on a fold or a brace eh?'

1. welcome to the forums

2. im with you...i hit a bush and put a dent in my fender (wtf)...but maby he just dose not drink enough milk lmao

to every one with the guns posted they all look good...im happy to see im not the only person with afew guns and a few cars

i only have a few i had to sell a couple awhile back (one was a tomy gun[>:]) but my only hand gun right now is a llama colt 45 ix-bit has a deadly aim and almostno recoil...and i have decided if i dolose the gf i will go and get a long barrel 44 magnum its a tuff call gf or gun im leaning either way right now mabey i will get both

Old 01-22-2008, 01:12 AM
GunJam

Thanks estneon... I talk a lot of crap about the neon (most of it probably deserved) but im biased you guys will have to forgive me. I get to drive and work on a 96 neon because a friend needed a cheep car that worked. She payed 900 for it...even though I still hate the car I must admit that so far its been easy to work on and is actually a pretty good running and clean looking car for 900. Lots of little things wrong with it that I have pretty much managed to fix. We are down to brake pads, ac recharge, brake fluid change, wiper blades, and a rare misfire in plug 1. I guess for 900 I cant complain too much and i have actually had some fun working on it [8D]

Hopefully you can keep the guns and the girl estneon

-Gun

Old 01-22-2008, 01:16 AM
95neonriceeater
Record Breaker

damn...america is full of guns!

Old 01-22-2008, 01:20 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post