1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

anger

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 03:58 PM
Slashwannabe
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anger

ORIGINAL: GunJam

Personally I wouldn't drive a front wheel drive car if it were given to me unless it was an absolute rock bottom situation. I would have taken my 900 and talked the 750.00 Audi quattro AWD down to 600 then used the remaining money to fix the valve tick and O2 sensor.

-Gun
First off... who's the hottie on the Blue OvalRust Collector with Racing Stripes?

Front Wheel Drive Cars are fun especially when using the Ebrake Rear wheel Drive cars are at the heart of performance (cuz there usually V-8s!) but its hard to find the right one nowdays, I really don't care where the power comes from as long as it has power and is Mopar Power...lol

Old 01-22-2008, 04:43 PM
GunJam

First off... who's the hottie on the Blue OvalRust Collector with Racing Stripes?
haha

Well I dont know [>:]... I know you neon guys find it hard to believe but it happens a lot. Random women will be like "hey I love your car can I go for a dive with you... or can I pose naked on it...can I get my picture taken with that sick ride..." You can try adding some water and salt to your neon to help it rust quicker then slap some stripes down it but I cant guarantee that it going to have the same effect as the original Blue OvalRust Collector as you so eloquently put it.

Oh thanks for reminding me about the FWD+Ebrake=fun formula (RWD works great too plus you can control slide with power) I have been really wanting to try out this little mathematical equation for a while FWD+SetEbrake+FastFoodTrays(Trays under rearwheels)= Fun2
YEssss

Thanks

-Gun

Old 01-22-2008, 05:39 PM
Slashwannabe

ORIGINAL: GunJam

haha

Well I dont know [>:]... I know you neon guys find it hard to believe but it happens a lot. Random women will be like "hey I love your car can I go for a dive with you... or can I pose naked on it...can I get my picture taken with that sick ride..." You can try adding some water and salt to your neon to help it rust quicker then slap some stripes down it but I cant guarantee that it going to have the same effect as the original Blue OvalRust Collector as you so eloquently put it.

Oh thanks for reminding me about the FWD+Ebrake=fun formula (RWD works great too plus you can control slide with power) I have been really wanting to try out this little mathematical equation for a while FWD+SetEbrake+FastFoodTrays(Trays under rearwheels)= Fun2
YEssss

Thanks

-Gun
Wasn't serious about the Rust Collector thing, its a Ford joke Since that chick is nobody you know I guess I can safely say I'd like to put some meat between two of her buns and make a sandwich.

My Hemi attracts enough Pussyso the Neon is money in the bankcuzI save lotson gas I understand the Neon is a 4 Cylinder and that Muscle Cars are where its at for overall feel and performance but real Muscles cars are so expensive to find let along get your hands on one. My Neon is a 4 cylinder But it does kill Monte Carlos and 80s+ Mustangs so I gota give it that! I get to Drive my Dads 1968 GTX in the Summerwith a built 440 speedso I get enough of a boner from that to make me feel good while driving the Neon. Plus If thats not enough I beg on my hands and knees to mybrother to let me take his 500hp1969 Camero RS for a Drive.

Then theres my sister who has a 1973 Mach 1 with a Non stock 429 that burns tires pretty good. My family lives and breaths muscle cars I'm just waiting to find my70-71Cuda or Challenger. For now I've got my Turbo 2.0 SOHC that would probably givethat Mustang of yoursone hell of a Race...lol

The 302's exhaust ports are laughable they are the size of a Dime if that, The Big Block 429 is impressive though, those ports are pretty close to my 331 Hemi's. I like Mustangs but I'm a Mopar man at heart and watching the old films of the Hemi's wiping the Chevys and Fords and whatever else was out that wanted to die it just tempered me as a die hard Mopar Fanatic!

Old 01-22-2008, 05:43 PM
GunJam

Right on sounds like you got quite a colletion!!

The dusters are pretty cool I wouldnt mind one of those.

-Gun