1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Who would want one?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 02:44 PM
tranyinstaller
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who would want one?

holy crap spud! that is way to low. i live in oregon and we get alot of water where i live. in the summer i have a setup that goes pretty close to where you have it but its a little cleaner and a bit more direct, course i have my battery in my trunk (yes 96-95 just like you!) and i dont have to route around the battery. in my opinion and preferance putting the battery in the trunk (although a lot of hassle) was probably one of the best things ive done for cleanliness in my engine compartment... man i need to post pics[:@]

Old 02-05-2008, 02:46 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did mine with intercooler piping also.... it worked well, but mine comes off the turbo and down over my top motor mount and into my passager side interfender.... turned out pritty good, well atleast for something i just threw together really fast.....

Old 02-05-2008, 07:52 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: tranyinstaller

holy crap spud! that is way to low. i live in oregon and we get alot of water where i live.
to test it, i drove the car through a few heavy rain storms....no problems at all....though i actually adjusted the filter up a little bit so it didnt hang down past the bumper