1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

1gen forums....

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008 | 06:34 PM
AJay
|
Veteran
Default 1gen forums....

are there any more forums on 1gen neons....

Old 02-20-2008 | 07:45 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion
Default RE: 1gen forums....

neons.org

But lots of guys over there are asses, so if you think we are asses here, just wait till you get over there...

Old 02-20-2008 | 08:00 PM
AJay
|
Veteran

i never said anything about u guys being asses....

Old 02-20-2008 | 08:31 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

Wtf? why did neons dot org get censored out?

And I am not saying you did, just saying to watch your back over there...

Old 02-20-2008 | 08:55 PM
neonracer1010
All Star

ya y do other websites get **** out

Old 02-20-2008 | 10:45 PM
99 Neon
Veteran

prob because sites dont like giving other sites free plugs ^^

Old 02-20-2008 | 10:55 PM
neoncrazy101
Champion

1gn.org

Old 02-20-2008 | 11:55 PM
95to96transplantneon
Record Breaker

heres the god's honest truth...

The info on this board is fairly limited... and by saying this I'm not trying to say that people on this board are any less smart then other boards... however besides a few of us that have good knowledge there really aint that many guys... If you notice with the harder questions theres only about 4 guys that answer with a good answer... I'm not saying that I'm one of them... however on the .org they have probally a good 100 guys that are top notch know more about neons then girls and live eat breath and and **** neons... and have many more members then we do.... HOWEVER.... the org is not a place for nebee's to go and just start posting basic questions... they get ate alive... I dident start posting on the org for about 8 months, of reading and learning... its a good idea to get to know what your up against before you go into the lions den and find out theres a 10 foot grizzly bear behind the door instead of the posted lion...

In all most of us found this site because of a google search...

The people in this forum are more layed back then other forums and we tolerate things alot better here... ie... how many times a week do we have to hear will a srt-4 motor fit in my car... instead of telling them to go and search we generallyanswer the question no matter how many times its asked....(the org now has a new rule not alowing members to just say search)

All in all I use both forums equaly I have both forums up on my screen right now... org on the left screen and dodge forum on my right screen... I go back and forth all night long... theres nothing wrong with reaching out to other neon owners... just please remember where you came from... And stay active at this site...

Another reason might have been that guys were coming over here and saying " go to the org they have better people"

They may have more info, but theres lots of guys that just troll around the post looking for newbees to pray on... seriously...

Quick Reply: 1gen forums....