1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Doors Blown Off By Civic

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 03:26 PM
Slashwannabe
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Doors Blown Off By Civic

ORIGINAL: Spawne32

that doesnt excuse people from acting like idiots on the road because they think they are driving supercars lol im confident while these two thought they were racing, regular traffic was passing them by.
I hope one of those idiots rams your slow *** off the road for some idiot on idiot action. Your probably one of those slow fkrs who drives in the middle and can't choose a lane and then you cause accidents cuz you can't get the fk out of the way, I bet you don't even know what the "passing Lane" is for.

1960s Mustangs ran 17 and 16 second quarter miles but if somebody seen those racing they wouldn't say look at those two slow cars go at it they would say oh cool 2 stangs racing even though they run simular quarter mile times to the Neon. 70s Cameros and Firebirds ran 16 and 17 second quarter mile times too, not considered slow by people who own those or on lookers who see them race.

besides wouldn't you rather have 2 4 cylinder at 150hpcars race than a 560hp Hemi and a Viper?

Old 03-19-2008, 03:52 PM
Spawne32
Professional

ORIGINAL: Slashwannabe

that doesnt excuse people from acting like idiots on the road because they think they are driving supercars lol im confident while these two thought they were racing, regular traffic was passing them by.
I hope one of those idiots rams your slow *** off the road for some idiot on idiot action. Your probably one of those slow fkrs who drives in the middle and can't choose a lane and then you cause accidents cuz you can't get the fk out of the way, I bet you don't even know what the "passing Lane" is for.

1960s Mustangs ran 17 and 16 second quarter miles but if somebody seen those racing they wouldn't say look at those two slow cars go at it they would say oh cool 2 stangs racing even though they run simular quarter mile times to the Neon. 70s Cameros and Firebirds ran 16 and 17 second quarter mile times too, not considered slow by people who own those or on lookers who see them race.

besides wouldn't you rather have 2 4 cylinder at 150hpcars race than a 560hp Hemi and a Viper?
so thats your justification for immature street racing? because of cars from the 1960s? lol what are you 17 years old and just got your drivers liscense? maybe you need to kill someone on the road first due to your immature habits to realize the consenquences of acting like a jackass on the road. Taking pot shots at my driving ability, no matter how inaccurate they may be, isnt gona stop me from codeming the retarded and childish behavior of some of the people on this forum.

Old 03-19-2008, 04:26 PM
Slashwannabe

so thats your justification for immature street racing? because of cars from the 1960s? lol what are you 17 years old and just got your drivers liscense? maybe you need to kill someone on the road first due to your immature habits to realize the consenquences of acting like a jackass on the road. Taking pot shots at my driving ability, no matter how inaccurate they may be, isnt gona stop me from codeming the retarded and childish behavior of some of the people on this forum.
I race where there are no people you dumb ignorant fknred neck. I'm not 17 I'm 24 so lick my ***** you horse **** lickin jew. I beat off in Suzie Rags that are worth more than your life. You act like your so proper and never do anything wrong but yet your avitar promotes running from the cops, "if you see da Police...Warn a Brother".

I don't ask for much just the old **** suckers and *** holes likeyouto gothe speed limit. Those old bastards have the gall to put stickers on their cars saying "what would Jesus Do". I bet Jesus would do the speed limit. Do you think I'm that fkn dumb to race where theres people who could jump out? and if one does jump out its suicide for them they should look both ways.

I betyou drive worse than a Paraplegic Epileptic... No arms and legs and nodding off at the wheel. How do you type? do you bang your head on the keyboard and hope it writes what you want or are you more precise and use your **** nose? I bet you could suck a golf ball through a Garden hose you pinko.

Old 03-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Spawne32
Professional

well i wasnt asking you to reinforce what i said but thanks anyway

Old 03-19-2008, 05:52 PM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

and 4k is just way to low to shift i think thats the bottom of the peak power shifting from 3 to 4th and it have been being a while since i last drove my car i prolly did take a while to shift cuz i wasnt really thinking

Old 03-19-2008, 05:54 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Slashwannabe

I race where there are no people you dumb ignorant fknred neck. I'm not 17 I'm 24 so lick my ***** you horse **** lickin jew. I beat off in Suzie Rags that are worth more than your life. You act like your so proper and never do anything wrong but yet your avitar promotes running from the cops, "if you see da Police...Warn a Brother".

I don't ask for much just the old **** suckers and *** holes likeyouto gothe speed limit. Those old bastards have the gall to put stickers on their cars saying "what would Jesus Do". I bet Jesus would do the speed limit. Do you think I'm that fkn dumb to race where theres people who could jump out? and if one does jump out its suicide for them they should look both ways.

I betyou drive worse than a Paraplegic Epileptic... No arms and legs and nodding off at the wheel. How do you type? do you bang your head on the keyboard and hope it writes what you want or are you more precise and use your **** nose? I bet you could suck a golf ball through a Garden hose you pinko.
if that wasnt the most ignorant retarded thing i have heard in a day or 2 from you.

Old 03-19-2008, 08:19 PM
96ACR*
Veteran

Shifting from 3rd to 4th at 4200 rpm is wayy to low, im up to about 7000rpm when i race[sm=gears.gif]

Old 03-19-2008, 09:49 PM
95to96transplantneon
Record Breaker

I never shift before 6800 to 7000 in a race... but then again I'm still making power in my sohc up there... normally the sohc will fall on its face around 6000rpm... and if you havent thrown a rod yet josh it may not be a rod...

Old 03-19-2008, 09:53 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IF i race i usually shift each gear at 7500-7600rpms....right before the rev limiter kicks in....but then again i also do that when im just driving around

Old 03-19-2008, 09:54 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Wow slash. You really went to town. That was mean.

Quick Reply: Doors Blown Off By Civic