Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: quick slash poll

sorry typo...... "I HATE SRTS"

Old 03-28-2008, 05:22 PM
fsu182
Captain

id rather spend 5 grand on my car than 15 on an srt4 any day. if i did spend even 10 on my neon it would be quicker than an srt4 and id be much more proud of it.

as for reliable - my car went 215k before needing more than an oil change. it was my fault for letting the t-belt snap and it ended up busting my whole head. 215k on a 4 banger seems pretty good to me. if id have changed the t-belt in time id still be on a complete factory motor.

Old 03-28-2008, 05:45 PM
95to96transplantneon
Record Breaker

back to the slash thing...

watch this...

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-...internet-forum

Old 03-28-2008, 05:56 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

Does anyone have the link to the post for which he was banned or was it removed? Any specifics on what it said or what it was about?

Old 03-28-2008, 07:15 PM
bone33
Record Breaker

slash and i duked it out at first, but then he was quite helpfull to me, so i started to like the guy. he is alot like me, we both seem to go off the deep end now and then. the difference is that i know this isnt SPF and that i have to behave here and not go ***** out bashing someone and using foul language. if he was allowed back and agreed to be civil to everyone even if they disagree, then i would welcome him.

theres one thing that i hate more than a guy with a foul and disrespectfull mouth and thats a big fat rat, who starts threads complaining about another member and i'm not talking about the starter of this thread. If you have a seroius issue about another member, either take it to the mods in PM or Pm the member.

Old 03-28-2008, 07:24 PM
95to96transplantneon
Record Breaker

This is the thread that sealed the deal...

https://dodgeforum.com/m_1164936/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm

He was acually banned in a different thread however the admin deleted his post after he banned him...

btw... I belive he is allready back using a different name... but not going into it... we will see...

Old 03-29-2008, 10:15 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

^^ That would be the one i was talking about........

Old 03-29-2008, 02:31 PM
JackMehoffer69

The funny thing is you guys can't see the hypocrisy of this whole thread and everyone who posted against Slash in here.

you make a thread to go gangbash one guy when he can't even defend himself or rebutt the comments, thats totally un-american. Threads like these are a breeding ground for hatered and "war zones" as you call them but I see everyone who hated Slashs swearingswearing about him, obviously the 9 year old kids of certain members here must be sleeping while their hypocrite parents are swearing. You all are guilty fools and you should have just let the situation die and forget about Slash why let him bask in the glory of this whole situation if he's reading it laughing about what hypocrites you all are swearing about him and making maming threads doing as bad or worse than he could do or care to do. Slash never once made a thread to bash somebody if you ask me you guys are at a new low everyone who votes against slash. Vote against what he did but not him as a person.

Old 03-29-2008, 02:43 PM
Captansavaho
Captain

ORIGINAL: JackMehoffer69

The funny thing is you guys can't see the hypocrisy of this whole thread and everyone who posted against Slash in here.

you make a thread to go gangbash one guy when he can't even defend himself or rebutt the comments, thats totally un-american. Threads like these are a breeding ground for hatered and "war zones" as you call them but I see everyone who hated Slashs swearingswearing about him, obviously the 9 year old kids of certain members here must be sleeping while their hypocrite parents are swearing. You all are guilty fools and you should have just let the situation die and forget about Slash why let him bask in the glory of this whole situation if he's reading it laughing about what hypocrites you all are swearing about him and making maming threads doing as bad or worse than he could do or care to do. Slash never once made a thread to bash somebody if you ask me you guys are at a new low everyone who votes against slash. Vote against what he did but not him as a person.

okay you need to clam down lol....pretty sure this thread has nothing to do with bashing....there are 3 simple questions and you can choose one....anywhere does it bash on him?....does saying happier with slash gone bash him. NO it doesnt....for some people it just makes the forums more enjoyable and by all means say what you want so re-read all the posts before you say stuff.

Old 03-29-2008, 02:51 PM
JackMehoffer69

ORIGINAL: Captansavaho

ORIGINAL: JackMehoffer69

okay you need to clam down lol....pretty sure this thread has nothing to do with bashing....there are 3 simple questions and you can choose one....anywhere does it bash on him?....does saying happier with slash gone bash him. NO it doesnt....for some people it just makes the forums more enjoyable and by all means say what you want so re-read all the posts before you say stuff.
I see your point but its still a place for people to air their laundry out about slash. Mullitman was swearing up a storm about slash using swear words and when I mean swearing i mean he was using pretty profane words for somebody who is against swearing.

Quick Reply: quick slash poll