Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

quick slash poll

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Captansavaho
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: quick slash poll

well it wasnt in this actual thread....this thread was just supposed to be funny...a little joke..and so far it has been kept that way....and if you actually read what some people put they arent even knocking him...some people agree he knows his stuff...i think he does to just some of it was to backyard for me

Old 03-29-2008, 08:10 PM
JackMehoffer69

I think he should have at least been given a warning or at least some moderation done to that threadbefore it got to an all out screaming match. the guy had like 1,000 posts how did he make it that far if he was that bad of a guy? Take away that last week of posting he did with his rant and what other evidence do you have on him for being a bad guy or screaming at people? you bet he debated but he kept it to the issues and never personally attacked anyone until he was provoked.

No wonder people at Neons .org rip dodge forum cuz they ban everybody who knows what there talking about and have unique opinions. why have a forum if you don't care about opinions.

Old 03-29-2008, 08:11 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: JackMehoffer69

I think he should have at least been given a warning or at least some moderation done to that threadbefore it got to an all out screaming match. the guy had like 1,000 posts how did he make it that far if he was that bad of a guy? Take away that last week of posting he did with his rant and what other evidence do you have on him for being a bad guy or screaming at people? you bet he debated but he kept it to the issues and never personally attacked anyone until he was provoked.

No wonder people at Neons .org rip dodge forum cuz they ban everybody who knows what there talking about and have unique opinions. why have a forum if you don't care about opinions.

You've been here like 4 days and I already dislike you.

Old 03-29-2008, 09:19 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

did u know him personaly or something?? just because u just started a few days ago, u seem to know alot about him???? i am just wondering, i dont know slash, or accually any of u personaly, most of u seem pritty cool....if i ran into slash at a store i would still talk to him, just because of a common interest, (not be like that guy is a tool he is"slash" on df, THAT IS JUST STUPID)this website is about having fun and common interests, if people wanted an opinion and they get it from other people if they do not like the opinion, DONT FING ASK FOR IT.... simple as that

Old 03-29-2008, 09:26 PM
95to96transplantneon
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: JackMehoffer69

Just out of curiosity how do you moderate a thead when the moderator was verbally attacked... he sorta dug his own grave...

Old 03-29-2008, 09:30 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Well I would like to say first off thanks 95to96 "snitching" for getting him kicked. Most of you speak of how you come hear to learn and what not. Well even after people **** on him for how he did is car he still stood up for it. And in the end no one could ever prove his ideas false. Me and slash still talk. I asked a question on the dodge forum. Didnt get answered in 2 weeks and even then it was a generic answer that I already knew. Slash had no problem helping me out with it the first day I asked. I aslo think its ****ed up that not only did you get him kicked your going to make a post that has nothing to do with dodge neon what so ever and rip on him some more. After people talk about how they dont want to hear his ****. But people can still sit here and complain about him and rip on him. Well maybe I am tired of hearing you guys get stupid with him all of the time. I am not going to report you for it. Because I am not a snotty little kid. Alot of people put stupid **** on here.Even me from time to time. Its called selective reading. If you dont want to read a post from the person. Then dont. But you guys sit there and give him **** all day. I think the reason for him getting kicked is from people giving him a hard time then he snapped. I learned alot from him. If anyone needs to grow up its some of you. I am 19 and even I can see you guys just hated him because of what he believed in. Think about it....

Old 03-29-2008, 09:35 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: bone33

slash and i duked it out at first, but then he was quite helpfull to me, so i started to like the guy. he is alot like me, we both seem to go off the deep end now and then. the difference is that i know this isnt SPF and that i have to behave here and not go ***** out bashing someone and using foul language. if he was allowed back and agreed to be civil to everyone even if they disagree, then i would welcome him.

theres one thing that i hate more than a guy with a foul and disrespectfull mouth and thats a big fat rat, who starts threads complaining about another member and i'm not talking about the starter of this thread. If you have a seroius issue about another member, either take it to the mods in PM or Pm the member.
Agreed. This post needs to be deleted. This is not a gossip site for kids. I would hate to start seeing more of these talking about other/old members of the forum.

Old 03-29-2008, 09:47 PM
chenzo
Veteran

I think this all needs to stop. Everypost I've read has some point to it, has someones opinion to it, but now its getting out of hand. On everyones Part. Some liked slash, some didnt. Some thought he was being a dick, some didnt. The overall consensus is that he knew his stuff, yes. So why cant we leave it at that? This thread started out good, didnt start out bashing anyone at all, just wondering everyones opinion in a simple vote. And now it has turned into an argument. Which seems almost pointless.

I think think this is enough on everyones part. Lets get back to what this forum is about. Making kickass small American cars look really, really cool, and go really, really fast.

Old 03-29-2008, 09:53 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: chenzo

I think this all needs to stop. Everypost I've read has some point to it, has someones opinion to it, but now its getting out of hand. On everyones Part. Some liked slash, some didnt. Some thought he was being a dick, some didnt. The overall consensus is that he knew his stuff, yes. So why cant we leave it at that? This thread started out good, didnt start out bashing anyone at all, just wondering everyones opinion in a simple vote. And now it has turned into an argument. Which seems almost pointless.

I think think this is enough on everyones part. Lets get back to what this forum is about. Making kickass small American cars look really, really cool, and go really, really fast.
Making a post to see if people are happy if a member is kicked is disrespectful. You know damn straight he is going to be on here. And no the thread did not start out good. It should not have been started at all. And i agree this thread needs to end so I am done now.

Old 03-29-2008, 09:59 PM
chenzo
Veteran

to each his own. but i agree. this should be deleted, and i am done too.

Quick Reply: quick slash poll