1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

OMG!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 10:18 PM
JackMehoffer69
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OMG!

I'm in the midst of swapping my crank sensor off my 98 motor on to my 95 and while taking the 95 crank sensor our the harness end snaps off and leaves the metal pick up still in the block.

Now I'm pretty much fkd but I'm going to try to drill into it and try toget it out but I'm not very optimistic anymore... why did they change the fkn harness ends for things that do the same thing!? thats so stupid!

Old 05-22-2008, 11:08 PM
fsu182
Captain
Default RE: OMG!

yeah man that sucks.

do u have to take the bedplate off to get that sensor out? i could get it to spin - but not to come out when i took the screw out of it. i had to take the bedplate off to get it out.

Old 05-24-2008, 04:07 AM
JackMehoffer69
Default RE: OMG!

my brother was a sneaky ninja, he came over to my house to work on his dozer that he's storing here and he said why aren't you outside putting the motor in? and I said because the crank sensor is stuck and he said "what are you talking about". So I went outside to show him the stuck sensor and by God he had it out in the time it took me to open a can of soda and take my shoes off. He drilled it out and pulled what he could out and now I got the motor in but I ran out of daylight so i didn't finnish.