1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Problems With Shipping (95to96transplantneon) )**Issue Resolved**(

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 05:00 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hate to do this but I was ripped off by a member here (95to96transplantneon)

Not that I am taking jeremy's side. But I feel that you could have went about the situation in a better manner.

Old 06-19-2008, 05:14 PM
craigsharp
Rookie
Default RE: Hate to do this but I was ripped off by a member here (95to96transplantneon)

How could He have gone about it in a better manner? The guy has no cam that he paid for 7 weeks ago... Even on ebay using paypal you can get screwed over royally, I know, i bought an ipod with paypal once and never recieved the item, the seller kept in contact with me saying they shipped and it never came, so i disputed with paypal and after a few weeks finally got my money back.

Old 06-19-2008, 05:16 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what kind of better manner is to be expected after 7 weeks?????
if sumone doesnt ship sumthing that has been paid for or there is a problem in the shipping, then its the sellers resposibility to take care of it or find out whats going on..not the buyer...once the buyer pays, everything else is up to the seller...its that simple

Old 06-19-2008, 05:24 PM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional

k i guess i wasnt clear in the second post i made, the part reguarding me sending the wrong address

4-21-08, i sent my money order to the wrong address, with the correct return address
4-25-08, i got my money order back in the mail, and pm'd jeremy letting him know what happened
4-26-08, remailed the money order
5-1-08, got a pm from jeremy saying that he got the money order, but only after sending him a pm asking if he had gotten it

Old 06-19-2008, 10:10 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: spudsterier

what kind of better manner is to be expected after 7 weeks?????
if sumone doesnt ship sumthing that has been paid for or there is a problem in the shipping, then its the sellers resposibility to take care of it or find out whats going on..not the buyer...once the buyer pays, everything else is up to the seller...its that simple
By saying a better manner this is what I mean. This thread should have been posted well before he gave up and bought another cam. Then he is resorting to trying to make someone feel sorry because he doesnt have money to live on. I feel that is a childish action and needs to be handled in a more mature way. Things happen all the time. ANd yes it is the seller responsibility when the money was received. and I know about getting screwed over on paypal. I have well over 5k in transaction in not even 5 months. For all he knows jeremy is doing the best he can. like I said. My girlfriend waited 4 months because of all the process's it takes for shipping and returning. It just seemed to me he came on here making stuff up to get his money back. And I will in no way back someone up on something like this if the person is lying. Even if they are the ones losing the money.

Old 06-19-2008, 10:41 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Jeremy? waiting on you now. If you dont pop on tonight I know somethings up. Because ur on everynight.

Old 06-19-2008, 10:58 PM
JackMehoffer69

ORIGINAL: I_Ride_Neon

Wait by your second to last sentence I got this out of it. If you dont get $75 you wont make it 2 weeks. But if you do you will? Will you die? What will $75 do? I would just be upset about the whole proccess. Dont make bull**** to get the money back. Be honest.
Now now, its his money that Jeremy has it don't matter what story he tells Jeremy why he needs his money because its HIS MONEY. Emergency or not give his fkn money back!

You made a thread about Mulletman and he didn't even take 7 weeks allthough your probably still waiting. Thing is you sell you ship, the postal service is not that un-reliable and at the most average shipping across the usa in any direction is 2-3 days and 5 businessdays max. I always look at my late packages postagefrom sellers and find they kept the item for a week then sent it. Thats why you always ask for a tracking number and if there is none then bye bye seller!.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:03 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Thats weird. I have sold over $2,500 worth of stuff including items worth between 400-600. I have never gave out one tracking number. No complaints yet.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:11 PM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional

i think not having the tracking number was ok, until it started not showing up, thats when i asked for the tracking number

in his reply to me when i told him i was sending out the money order the first time he said "ill try to get you a tracking number as long as they dont charge me like a million bucks"

thats paraphrased, but i have it saved

ive never known them to charge for a tracking number

Old 06-19-2008, 11:18 PM
craigsharp
Rookie

So i guess we have no word from jeremy? I feel for ya, I know what's it like not having money to live on, a couple of months ago I had setup a payment plan with a credit card and they totally screwed up and debited the total payment 2 times in a month and we were hard pressed for some cash, all they said was, "we're sorry that we didn't follow your instructions," they were supposed to cut the payment in half taking half every 2 weeks.

I'm sure things will get worked out for the best.

Quick Reply: Problems With Shipping (95to96transplantneon) )**Issue Resolved**(