Problems With Shipping (95to96transplantneon) )**Issue Resolved**(

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 09:20 AM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems With Shipping (95to96transplantneon) )**Issue Resolved**(

NEW INFO ON PAGE 2-3

I didnt want to resort to this, but its been 6 weeks and still no parts or money back

i still have every message he sent me reguarding this purchse, purchase price was $75 for a 95 Cam and shipping

The member is 95to96transplantneon

5-1-08, jeremy told me he got the money
5-13-08, no cam yet, jeremy tells me that he shipped it "like the next day" from when he got the money order, that he shipped it certified and that he'll go down to his post office to check whats going on
5-15-08, said he went by the post office and they told him its been attempted to be delivered 2 times and that the post office in my town was holding it for me, that they'll hold it for 30 days and then ship it back

went to the post office, first, they said that theres no way he sent it certified as they only send letters certified, 2 that they dont and have never received a package for me there, they told me to get a tracking number and that it would be on the reciept

5-16-08, he said he doesnt think theres a tracking number on it, i asked him just to take a pic of the receipt, because if he could at least do that i would believe that he shipped it, he never responded to that idea
5-19-08, he sends me a message saying that he went to the post office again, and that it turns out it never left his town because the weight when he dropped it off and the weight when the were loading it didnt match, and that they just held it there, he said "it SHOULD be on its way"
5-27-08, he hints that he has a second cam that he'll send if thats what it takes for me to get it
6-3-08, he says that hes going to rape his car for the other 95 cam to send
6-4-08, he says the cam is already out because he has a crane 005 ready to go in, says he can either ship that or refund the money, i ask for the money back
6-12-08, he asks if ive gotten the money yet, i tell him no and ask where he sent it and when, he says "around the 8-10th", and lists my address although without my apt number

at this point i know i will probably never see my money or cam, which i could really use the money right now being that i am moving, plus myDD is down and this morning my race car that ive been daily driving until my DD is up broke down, so ill be commuting in my 15 mpg truck 110 miles a day till i get one of them fixed.

I will never trust or buy from him again, there were to many story changes and too many chances to make it right, there was never a shipping confirmation, a tracking number, and only 2 times in those 6 weeks did he message me reguarding this without me bugging him about it first

Old 06-19-2008, 09:42 AM
JackMehoffer69
Default RE: Hate to do this but I was ripped off by a member here (95to96transplantneon)

ORIGINAL: TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL

those 6 weeks
Actually thats 7 weeks. Mulletman ripping people off isn't a shocker we know he's scum, Jeremy ripping people off is, the guy seems so honest I am taken aback by this..

Old 06-19-2008, 11:56 AM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional
Default RE: Hate to do this but I was ripped off by a member here (95to96transplantneon)

ya, i noticed that after i posted it and looked at the calendar, ya thats what i thought too, after driving to help boxer with his engine i figured the dude wasnt gonna dick me

sucks, i guess i just wont be buying anything without using paypal anymore

i admit that when i first sent him the money, i screwed up the address, but even with that mistake, i got him the money within a week and a half of the first time i sent it

hes never even produced of pic of the receipt showing he shipped or a tracking number

Old 06-19-2008, 03:00 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Jeremy is a nice guy. I see him as only trying to help. Please try to keep in conact him and try to work it out. Or write to him on here if you want it to stay public. If all fails I have a cam you can have for shipping price. I would really like to hear jeremys side of the story?

Old 06-19-2008, 03:35 PM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional

I know he is, dont take me wrong, and 100% im not telling anyone else they shouldnt buy from him, im just hoping that making this public will get some sort of response, because weve been messaging each other for 7 months about this, and he did say that he got my money order, but ive never recieved anything from him at all at this point that makes me believe he shipped it. All i ask for is some proof that he shipped it in the first place, if he can give me that then I would gladly take this all back, but he hasnt been able to do that.

Jeremy when you read this, just get me a pic of the reciept, and I will have this post deleted, if you can show me a pic of the reciept with my address on it, then I will accept that. I'm sorry that it had to go this far, but im in a really bad place now and the $75 be the diff between making it for the next 2 weeks and not. I have no one i can borrow from.

Old 06-19-2008, 03:43 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Wait by your second to last sentence I got this out of it. If you dont get $75 you wont make it 2 weeks. But if you do you will? Will you die? What will $75 do? I would just be upset about the whole proccess. Dont make bull**** to get the money back. Be honest.

Old 06-19-2008, 04:02 PM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional

lets put it this way then

I budgeted this check to pay for moving up to fresno with my gf, and getting my tranny thats going into my daily driver rebuilt, my daily driver is down and wont make it on the 55 mile drive to work until i switch out the tranny

ive been driving my other neon, which gets 40 mpg, in its place, this morning on the way to work, it broke down,and needs a wiring harness.The idiot i bought itoff of bypassed a couple fuses tohook up trailer lights, and i didnt find that until my lunch at work today. There arent any jukyards in this area that have a wiring harness, as i checked every neon i saw when i was looking for my tranny for the other car.(its nice to know whats around in case you need parts)either way, thereis avery large cluster of wires that burned up this morning, its the first time i used the hazards since i bought the car,and when i did it instantly died.

My only other option for the drive is my truck, which i am not budgeted to drive right now, as it gets 15-16 mph. In the next week and a half, thats a differance of $160 with gas prices here.

i dont have $160 extra dollars, i have $100 extra. If you have noticed i have put some things up for sale, but its not going to cut it in time. And i literally have no one i can borrow money from, my gf is at the other end of the state training for corrections and not making it herself, due to taking a paycut to eventually make much much more.

Old 06-19-2008, 04:05 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Okay. But you already bought the cam. So if you have have got the cam. You still would be short the money. So either way it has nothing to do with you needing the money because you spent it in the first place! I am just saying get it honest and legit. Trying to make him feel bad is what a kid does.

Old 06-19-2008, 04:19 PM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional

true, but if i would have gotten his cam, i wouldnt have gone out and bought another one 2 weeks ago when i realized that it wasnt coming, and i would have had that money. it doesnt seem that he feels too bad, because hes had 7 weeks to get me the part or the money, and only 2 times has he ever asked me about it in those 7 weeks, and theres been several pms from me that werent responded to.

this may sound mean, but if someone takes someone elses money order and cashes it, and then doesnt produce the parts or a refund within resonable time, then they should feel bad. Thats no worse then stealing. When the USPS lost my gf's birthday present last year, the company that sent it ate the cost and sent another one. I'm not asking that, im just asking for some sort of proof that he ever sent it. I have asked him for that a couple times through pm's and hes never got back to me. I didnt want it to come this a public post, but maybe now he'll take this seriously and either admit that im never going to see anything, or show me some proof, because up until now he hasnt taken this serious enough considering themoney i sent him

hes told me 2 times that the cam was shipped, without being able to prove it

i told him after his response on the 4th that i was going to be really close on money, and that at that point id rather have the refund, he also told me that that has been sent, even if he sent it the 10th like he says, it would have been here by now

at several points during this situation he has told me one thing and then either never gotten back to me about it, or waited until i messaged him later about it

Old 06-19-2008, 04:58 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Like I said I need to hear Jeremy's side of the story. But it almost sounds like the first Delay was from you giving him the wrong address. and It is your fault for buying a item that you were already wating for. If you needed the money then why would you have bought the 2nd cam? And you even said your not driving it. I see it as more of a shipping issue over anything. And that is no ones fault. I messaged jermey over pm. I will see if I can help resolve this. Like I said I have extra cams laying around. But you have already bought another one. Took me 4 months to resolve a shipping problem with sears. My girlfriends birthday present. She had to wait 4 months. I wasnt calling sears and telling them that I didnt have enough money to live on because of them. Just pointing out that if someone came to me with a story that has nothing to do with the situation to make me feel bad I would just laugh. To excuse for what is going on. But atleast he is responding to you and that shows effort. So its not that he ripped you off. I will pop back on here once I hear from jeremy to see if I can help resolve this.

Quick Reply: Problems With Shipping (95to96transplantneon) )**Issue Resolved**(