1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Problems With Shipping (95to96transplantneon) )**Issue Resolved**(

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 11:24 PM
JackMehoffer69
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hate to do this but I was ripped off by a member here (95to96transplantneon)

ORIGINAL: TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL

i think not having the tracking number was ok, until it started not showing up, thats when i asked for the tracking number

in his reply to me when i told him i was sending out the money order the first time he said "ill try to get you a tracking number as long as they dont charge me like a million bucks"

thats paraphrased, but i have it saved

ive never known them to charge for a tracking number
They don't, how do you think they track it themselves? it doesn't cost nothing.

Kinda funny how Jeremy only replied to Zacks thread not about what Mulletrip off did but about stealing Soda's with the 4231 trick saying how he's going to try it, nothing to say how wrong Mulletman was because Jeremy was guilty of the same thing.

The first red flag the item is not shipped is when theres no tracking number or the seller lags, Most of the time you probably just expect the package to be delivered but with high Dollar items always look at the tracking number and verify it and make sure the seller is telling the truth, trust nobody till thefirst few transactions are done with. If your not willing to be a cautiousbuyer and care about a tracking numberthen don't be pissed when he rips you off and care about it then. People on the internet can be anybody.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:25 PM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional
Default RE: Hate to do this but I was ripped off by a member here (95to96transplantneon)

thanks dude, i actually ended up getting an old guitar that was just laying around sold, so i got the gas now, plus i actually siphoned the gas out of both neons and threw it in my truck haha

still waiting on Jeremy, hes usually on every night

Old 06-19-2008, 11:32 PM
JackMehoffer69

thanks dude, i actually ended up getting an old guitar that was just laying around sold, so i got the gas now, plus i actually siphoned the gas out of both neons and threw it in my truck haha

still waiting on Jeremy, hes usually on every night
Yeah I think he came down with a bad case of disapear syndrom.

What kind of Guitar was it?

Old 06-19-2008, 11:36 PM
JackMehoffer69

Jeremy's onWindows LiveMessenger right now but wont reply butHis wife replied and saidquote "fk if I know he'sprobably fkn some guyin the ***" whenI asked where he was.

I was actually quite disturbed by that. You can't make that up, you'd have to know his wife.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:43 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

LMAO, Jack me off is all full of funnys.

Old 06-20-2008, 12:00 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ups automatically gives you a tracking number, but if somthing is sent throught the mail, then you have to pay for delivery confirmation and they give you a number...not so much a tracking number, but the sender can see when the package was delivered...
any excuse for wanting the money back is reasonable...its his money...how anyone takes that is their own problem....
if too stubborn needed a cam, then why not go and buy another one if he obviously wasnt getting the 1st one any time soon??? i would have done the same exact thing..
if i paid for sumthing that i needed, never got it, then found another one that i could get alot faster, i would do the same exact thing

Old 06-20-2008, 12:38 AM
95to96transplantneon
Record Breaker

hey guys sorry im on vacation in spokan right now. As for all that is going on... I sent the cam, And the recipt is sitting right next to the computer at home. Hell I even went as far as taking out the cam out of my car just to send him a different one. I went and took 75 bucks out of my account to send him and sent it to the address and I guess I dident put a apt # on it. There is no reason that I would spend hours a day on this site helping people and go around and writea 32 page how-to to help everyone and then just start ripping people off. Thats assinine. My wife hates that I sit on this site so much. And is pissed that I'm taking 5 mins to type this now as we sit in our hotel room. I have nothing but good feedback on the org and ebay. I have never had a problem and this is a first for me to. Im not mad at you to stubborn at all. I never ment for any of this to happen and if I knew this was going to happen I would have never sold it to you. I will not be back home till at least Monday maybe Tuesday. I appoligize and hope that this doesent affect how you all think about me. I am a very honest and straight forward person. Jeremy

Old 06-20-2008, 12:50 AM
95to96transplantneon
Record Breaker

as far as the tracking number deal I sent it with usps and it did come with one however I dont know whitch number on the paper it is... I can scan it when i get home... as far as the fk a guy in the *** thing, thats my Roommate whos a bitch and is in the process of getting kicked out of my home. Not my wife. However she does tell that to peolple...lol ... as for the whole 4231 thing... I'm an inquizitive person if I hear about something I need to try it to figure it out. Thats how I am I try to learn as much as possable about everything I can. I have never even have done as much as gotton in a fist fight in my life never thrown a punch never taken one. I'm a good guy. I live to make people laugh not get pissed at me...

Old 06-20-2008, 03:10 AM
DOHCgarrett t3
Record Breaker

ive never known them to charge for a tracking number
with USPS it is called delivery conformation, and it is a whoping 65 cents.

Old 06-20-2008, 06:56 AM
JackMehoffer69

Jeremy, I didn't think you were capable of that but I hope time proves your still the honest helpfull guy we all have come to know so well.

Quick Reply: Problems With Shipping (95to96transplantneon) )**Issue Resolved**(