1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

idk if u can help me ..but plz try

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 04:18 PM
dirt_trac_racer_80jr
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default idk if u can help me ..but plz try

i just bought a 3.0 dodge stratus r/t yesterday ...well it ran fine on the way home from the dealership ran fien when i pulled it in the garage to install my system ...i installd the system startd the car an it had a rough idle ...so i ran the scan tool on it ...it said cylinder 6 misfire ...so at first i thought it was the injector...but to make sure i swappd it with the #4 injector ...i still had cylinder 6 misfire codes...so i changes the plugs and wire ...no change..then i traced the wires to the injector back ..not broken or wore ...im stumped ...one of my buddies said its cuz i pulled the stock headunit ..so i reinstalled it ...still nothing ...any ideas ...cuz im stumpd ..i know this is a neon forum but the stratus forum isnt as good as this one ...not many ppl answer questions and give addvice..un like here ..so help if u can . i appreicate it...and its nice to be back on the forum ...my computer took a dump on me ..just got it up and running

Old 06-29-2008, 04:32 PM
neoncrazy101
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: idk if u can help me ..but plz try

i would take it back to the dealership....

Old 06-29-2008, 04:48 PM
mulletman11
All Star

x2

Old 06-29-2008, 04:48 PM
dirt_trac_racer_80jr
Professional

well i do have a 6 months warranty but i do want to go with out a car ....im canceld the insurance and tranfered the plate for my daily driver to the r/t so i wont have a car if i take it back for them to fix it ...trying to avoid that as much as possible ..but i might have to jsut suck it up and take it back and go w/o a ride for awhile ..i imagine where ever they take it to b fixd wont b fast about it ....this blows....im still open to suggestions tho

Quick Reply: idk if u can help me ..but plz try