turbodneonracer96 SCUM!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 12:54 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: turbodneonracer96 SCUM!!!

ORIGINAL: hnda8r

Well thats a good point. I just wanted to let everyone know what he did, and to be aware... You dont have to ban him, since hes never on anyways. This is just one big FYI. But thanks DevilsReject for looking it over.
I'm all for looking out for the forums and our members, but we just have to make sure its done in a fair and practical manner. Understanding of course how angry/upset a person can be when they feel they've been screwed over, its still got to be handled like adults.

Old 06-30-2008, 01:38 PM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

you know this type of crap could easily be avoided by doing some of the business through someplace such as ebay with a buy-it-now, then using PAYPAL for the payment transaction, because at least then you would get some buyers protection and somewhat of a legal foot to stand on. Its apparent that there are alot of members here that are totally unfamiliar with the phrase "Buyer Beware". Although completing a sale through Ebay isnt exactly foolproof, its better than just blindly sending money off to someone you dont really know or even worse letting some joe-smoe work on your car without knowing if he has any real automotive repair experience.

Old 06-30-2008, 02:00 PM
hnda8r
Captain

What are you talking about?? He was one of my good friends. Hes been around cars his entire life. He done work for me before, but I guess I must of pissed him off some how. All I know is, is that I wouldnt even do what he did to my car to my worst enemy. I mean cmon your ****ing with someones means of transportation. Thats just f*cked up.

Old 06-30-2008, 02:20 PM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

so what if he has been "around" cars his whole life... that still doesnt make him a mechanic. Besides if he had been such a good friend you wouldnt be having the issues your having now! I have actively been taking apart cars since my dad handed me a wrench at 3 years old and told me to take all the bolts out of his '52 Austin-Healy's engineand put them into coffee cans. I regulary get paid for working on high end exotics along with Dodge Vipers, Ferrari's, an occasional Lambo and then all sorts of dealer trade-in junk, new cars and such, but I still dont consider myself a true mechanic(and I even worked in the service dept of a Chry/Ply/Dodge dealership as an a/c - electrical/trim tech). Therefore I always question my work, seek as much advice as possible and reference every piece of reading material I can get my hands on. One can never be too careful...

Old 06-30-2008, 05:23 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Where are you from and what did he mess up on the car? I am willing to throw in a hand if I can.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:40 PM
hnda8r
Captain

ORIGINAL: I_Ride_Neon

Where are you from and what did he mess up on the car? I am willing to throw in a hand if I can.
Thank you very much man, but I took care of most of the Sh*t he F*ucked up.The main thing that cost the most to fix was the Turbo. But everything else my other buddy (the one I should have went with) fixed, the "right" way.

Quick Reply: turbodneonracer96 SCUM!!!