1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

turbodneonracer96 SCUM!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 08:18 AM
hnda8r
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbodneonracer96 SCUM!!!

I bought his pieced together turbo kit and also paid him to install it. He messed everything up!!! He hooked up my FMU wrong, he sold me a POS missing link, and the big thing is he sold me a turbo that broke on me a week later. He admitted to me that he sold me a POS turbo, after the fact. So now I'm out close to 500 bucks!! This is what he said and I quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA got ya HAHAHAHAHAHAHa. i knew the turbo was shot to begin with. HAHAHAHAHAHA. i rushed that whole project just cause i wanted you off my ***. good luck with your turd.
I just wanted to let you guys know that ROB (turboneonracer96) is a F*cked up person, and he purposelyf*cked up my ride. If I see him again I promise I will....... [:@]So do me a favor and PM this a**hole and call him a POS for me. Hopefully some of you wont EVER deal with him. This is his reply after I pmd him back:

[/b]
Laugh all you want LUIS. HAHAHAHA. i hope you beat my ***. cause then ima take you for the money your peanut anscestors had. go back and find your green card you puerto rican pos. Funny thing is i have a lot of neon friends. And i get parts for next to nothing. Whos gonna bore and hone your motor. hahahaha. yeah i bet he'd be the one to do that. whos gonna assemble the motor! hahahahaha. whos gonna acid dip and magna flux your motor. Go ahead and pay an *** load of money for machine work cause it aint cheap unless you know the right people. And trust me you dont. Also ill be looking on craigs list for another soobb story about how he dump a load of money in his motor and it blew up HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! i cant wait. im laughing already.
So all my fellow Puerto Ricans out there, watch out, hes a racist POS. I'm not sure his exact address, but I know where he lives. [:@]He says he has lots of Neon friends, who's friends with this POS??

This is my reply:

I will keep laughing!!! And do you remember Larry?? Yeah he knows someone that does all that block like honing and like that. So I'm going to keep laughing, and you know what, I'm going to show Larry that Puerto Rican comment you made. I'm not responsible for his actions. Hey guess what......I'm still laughing you pos. You want to talk about me treating people better? What about you!!!!
1. I give you my car to work on
2. I buy your pieced together turbo kit (that incomplete)
3. I had to purchase all the extra that you didn't have
4. I drove you and your GF around, wasting my gas money
5. I come to pick up my car and it runs like crap!! It stalled on me like 8 times.
6. I ask that you fix your mistakes and you say Ill be there and you don't show up!!!! You come up with some lame excuse that you had to clean your room??
7. You want me to pay your mom an additional 50 bucks for electricity?? WTF Now you tell me who's a POS?? You and Brian say that I'm getting a good deal for you installing the kit?? How could this be, when YOU F*CKED UP EVERYTHING???
ADMINS PLEASE BAND THIS POS!!! or put out a official warning to stay away from him, he's scum!!! nevermind, he'll probably get a different user name, so watch his IP address too.

Old 06-30-2008, 10:17 AM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: turbodneonracer96 SCUM!!!

PM an admin with your complaint.

Old 06-30-2008, 10:32 AM
hnda8r
Captain

No problem Das, but could you give me a link or something to get ahold of an Administrator?

Old 06-30-2008, 10:34 AM
JackMehoffer69

who was the jerk off seller?

Old 06-30-2008, 10:38 AM
hnda8r
Captain

ROB (turbodneonracer96) Hummelstown PA.[:'(]

Old 06-30-2008, 11:12 AM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Maybe we should make sticky. "what do to with scammers and thief's"

Old 06-30-2008, 11:22 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

1.) It's currently June 30th, 2008....and you're talking about a member who hasnt posted or logged in since November 2007.

2.) You bought something from a member who had a total of 82 posts, with not much of a proven background.. (at least none that I can see)

3.) What exactly am I going to do about a member who's pretty much not active and probably doesnt care? Or more to the point, cant defend himself?

I'm not saying your a liar or that you didnt get screwed, but it seems to me that as of late, we've had a rash of "Thief", "I got scammed", or "So in so screwed me over" threads. It's getting kind of stupid....and while yours may be true.....

Old 06-30-2008, 11:29 AM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Well I do ALOT of bussiness over the forums and like to know who not to buy from... I dont think these posts are stupid one bit.

Old 06-30-2008, 11:50 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

ORIGINAL: I_Ride_Neon

Well I do ALOT of bussiness over the forums and like to know who not to buy from... I dont think these posts are stupid one bit.
I'm in no way saying that the posts themselves are stupid, BUT

1.) They could have been handled better

2.) Several never needed to be posted to the public forums...

And since this guy probably wont even know to defend himself, how can I prove either side??? It's a he said/he said situation....

Old 06-30-2008, 12:09 PM
hnda8r
Captain

Well thats a good point. I just wanted to let everyone know what he did, and to be aware... You dont have to ban him, since hes never on anyways. This is just one big FYI. But thanks DevilsReject for looking it over.

Quick Reply: turbodneonracer96 SCUM!!!