1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

looking to buy a computer

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 11:14 AM
dirt_trac_racer_80jr
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking to buy a computer

i had and af/x race computer but i broke an axle and the wiring harness got wrapped up in the axle and it shorted out the computer ...i kno this because i got a new harness from the junk yard hookd it all up ..still no start.. so i hookd the stock computer back up and it started right up and purrs like a kitten ....so wat im asking is if anyone has one sitten around that theyd like to get rid of ...i dont care if its an af/x or a mopar perfomance ....i just need one and i need it in a hurry ...racing this weekend and i dnt like losing ...so if anyone has sumpin ..plz let me kno ....actually better yet ...my cell is 1 814 229 0925..call me

Old 07-31-2008, 11:56 AM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker
Default RE: looking to buy a computer

I have a mopar ecu for sale.

Old 08-01-2008, 12:49 AM
neonracer1010
All Star

then call him zach

Old 08-01-2008, 01:10 AM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Lol I am sick of talking to people on the phone. I get atleast 3 calls a day from people off forums and ebay. The my house phone rings all day from the cars being for sale in the paper. I shut my phones off from 8 at night till 10 the next day. SO it off right now. :-P

Old 08-03-2008, 02:30 AM
dirt_trac_racer_80jr
Professional

i went ahead and bought a mopar performance ecu from a local dodge dealership....the owner is a friend of the family so i got it at cost alone..thanx anyway i_ride_neon ....so i went to the races tonight ...broke the left front spindle in my heat race ...and made junk of the rack an pinion in the feature ...wasnt a good night for me ..haha....owell i have3 more weeks then i think im sellin it ..anyone want a race ready neon....id give ya a list of parts i have on it but id rather not do that over the internet ..ya never know who is reading this ya know....all i have to say is that it flys and its basically untouchable...2 feature wins in 07 ....5 in 08 so far ...to many second places to remember...points championship leader at algheny mountain racewaytill we got kickd out ...spread the word

Quick Reply: looking to buy a computer