1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Still have neon for sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 11:53 PM
ajpranger
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah i am not to worried about it. i am not desperate for the money either so whatever happens happens. i really like the car but 3 cars on insurance is pointless. when it sells it sells, the money is just going in the bank. it is not in my way either so i am in no hurry. it is basically my back up car but whatever

Old 12-27-2008, 12:11 AM
ajpranger
Professional

if anyone is interested just make me an offer, if it is reasonable i will not turn it down. i know what it is worth and unfortunately i know i wont get what i put into to it but it will make a great car for some one will take car of it and not abuse it. so if anyone interested you can call me at 216-338-3249. if the distance is a problem i can deliver it for a fee to be determined. i have a truck and trailer to haul it there.

Old 12-27-2008, 11:12 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ajpranger
3 cars on insurance is pointless.
i hear that.....
full coverage on my dakota and durango
liability on my neon and my wifes neon
luckily the valiant and dart dont have insurance

Old 12-27-2008, 11:06 PM
ajpranger
Professional

i think i am going to do a complete custom
signature car out of it. i use to street race in Oklahoma City, i have built 4 custom signature cars. my favorite was my 1985 Corvette T-top. paid 3g for it and put new engine and tranny in it. new custom interior. spent 10g on mods and sold in for 25g. it was fast. i think i might do the same to the neon. body kit, lambo doors 4 passanger race seating. possibly srt swap. dont know we will se how it goes and what money can afford. lol. i think i will get a custom paint black with red racing strips. 2nd gen spoiler. 2 inch lowering kit. if anyone has any other suggestions just let me know.

Last edited by ajpranger; 03-18-2012 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Privacy

Quick Reply: Still have neon for sale