1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

door ajar light

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 11:39 AM
95PurpleNeon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: door ajar light

My dome light won't go off (as well as the light shining on the ignition key) and I know it has to be a problem with the driver side switch because the problem started yesterday as soon as I shut the drivers side door. The dome light just won't go off.

I opened the door and manually pushed in the switch at the bottom right of the door and the light still won't go out. Am I doing this check properly? Do I just need to replace the door switch?

If I do need to replace the door switch, any recommendations for online stores that carry this stuff? I live in Canada by the way. Thanks!

Old 07-27-2006, 05:57 AM
NeonX143

ORIGINAL: mr340

Passenger rear door seems to be the popular one for bad door switches, I have had to replace it twice on my 98

Well usually the 'least favorite' people ride in the back, and they can always find a way to mess something up~

Old 07-27-2006, 06:10 AM
LilRedNeon97
Professional

ORIGINAL: NeonX143

ORIGINAL: mr340

Passenger rear door seems to be the popular one for bad door switches, I have had to replace it twice on my 98

Well usually the 'least favorite' people ride in the back, and they can always find a way to mess something up~
no, usually the Least favorite people sit in the trunk!

Its Just that Only the Absolute favorite gets the front! (<~~~~Well at least thats what my sister told me when i was like 6) lol!!

Quick Reply: door ajar light