1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

im tired of speeding tickets.!! how bout you

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 01:59 AM
neoncrazy101
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: im tired of speeding tickets.!! how bout you

wow after reading these this made me remember about this time i was in Charlete NC and i was riding in my friends parents car with my friends (it was before i had my licence) and the parents were going 75 in a 55 zone (it was a construction zone) and a cop just blew pass us like we were driving still... i hate it when the police speed and get no tickets... lol...

Old 07-28-2006, 04:17 AM
FuzzRacer
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah they do that all the time, but in a way in a good situation you might be able to keep a ok distance and take advantage

Old 07-28-2006, 06:37 AM
noen_newbe
Veteran

sorry i didnt know that this became enlgish 101 .
anyway the only reson that i said that was cuz im not 18 so i got to be in by 12 or else
i got to be below such and such all this bs and stuff ok i do obey the rules i stop at stop lights and signs i use turn singnals and all those bells and whistle but you cant help it sometime you do things out of ignorence like you might be stressed or something i dont know but im tring to say is that some times things happend whos to say that out of them 20 cars that drove by the cop car yours is tha onli one im just saing life a b**** sometimes.

btw== today was a horriable day we had a huge storm here and there were puddles deep ones and i was driving my honda and well needless to say i drove over that puddle and my car slipped and slided and yea so after i survived that im driving home and lightning hits a tree and then it falls right in front of me im starting to think im a hazard or im not sopposed to drive lol i dont know lol
but i found a chick who is into paintball cars and all that stufff im in love wit a stripper who woulda guessed

Old 07-28-2006, 10:26 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont understand where alot of that has anything to do with any of this....

cops out here are not allowed to pull over one car out of a bunch that are speding.....i love goin up to chicago because everyone on the interstate, where the speed limit is 55, usually do about 90-100 and the cops just sit there....since everyone does it....if you drive under 80 you'll get ran over

Old 07-29-2006, 02:07 AM
noen_newbe
Veteran

that cool i guess it just since im a new driver i lack sence the type of sence that you get after years of driving
im just nervous anyway umm yea i think this topic should be delated or something cuz it might lead to something can i do that or
something

Old 07-29-2006, 03:06 AM
NEONRT98
All Star

ORIGINAL: FuzzRacer

does anyone know if the speed cameras tip off a radar detectors or not?

I know in the Dayton, OH area they trip detectors. I know they have them in Toledo also, but I dont recall those tripping the detectors.. You can usually tell if a light has them or not, though...

Old 07-29-2006, 04:53 AM
FuzzRacer
Captain

yeah some places in toledo do, I use to go to the university of toledo before I transfered, I didn't know dayton had them though yeah it's not hard to find them, but do the speed trap sings have cams? someone told me they did But I don't really think they do, and what about those weird lookig things on high ways there white and look like big lights, there are some heading towards akron I believe, last time I went to summit I thought I saw one.

Old 07-29-2006, 05:10 AM
pimpberetta
Veteran

ORIGINAL: dogdaysunrise

First of all... Please use punctuation. Everything you write gives me a headache.

15mph over should be a suspension. 15kmh over is almost a suspension in Canada. As Das put it, don't want em, obey the laws. If tons of people are getting pissed at you for going to slow, then drive with the flow of traffic. A cop isnt gonna pull over 20 cars. Only thing you would have to worry about then is photo radar.
I not to sure where you heard about 15 over suspensions, but I live in Winnipeg too and I got a 115 in a 90 and there hasn't been a suspension. In fact, the Traffick Ticket Expert dealt with it and there's no demerits going on my license either.

Old 07-30-2006, 05:03 AM
FuzzRacer
Captain

It could be at the Discretion of the police officer, or someone else after the ticket has been issued and comes time to pay the fine, could just send you a letter in the mail. like those random proof of insurance letter's, in ohio if your sent one of those and fail proof of insurance that you are insured during the time they send you the letter ( they give you some time to prove it ) that your license gets pulled for a little while, I think its 60 days for the first time and 90 the next on top of fines.

Old 07-31-2006, 12:23 AM
dogdaysunrise
Veteran

I heard somewhere that if you go about 30kmh over the speed limit your looking at suspension. I just did a rough guess that 15mph was close to 30kmh. I was off a bit.

Quick Reply: im tired of speeding tickets.!! how bout you