1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Test fitted front sheet metal

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008 | 04:02 PM
1996Ram318
|
All Star
Default RE: Test fitted front sheet metal

I think the truck will have to wait until tomorrow. After running around half the day, spending a few hours turning a hydraulic pump from a forklift into a siphon pump, and another couple hours behind a walk behind mower in ankle deep grass, I think it`s time to rest now. Maybe even pass out in the floor.

Old 04-12-2008 | 03:01 PM
1996Ram318
|
All Star
Default RE: Test fitted front sheet metal

I think I finally have it now. For the moment I didn`t put in the inner fenders, but everything is about 99% perfect. It`s as close as that truck will ever be. I took the bushings out from under the core support, set a one by four down, then added five flat washers and a half inch spacer to make it work. It may take some creative engineering to work out a few bugs that are left, but I think it`s handled now. As soon as I can I will get some pics up.Hopefully that will be today.

Quick Reply: Test fitted front sheet metal