1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

No spark & no fuel.

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 12:26 AM
Sunnysky
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face No spark & no fuel.

My truck, Dodge Dakota is 1993, 3.9l with automatic transmission, 95000 miles, Before I had this problem, the truck started then stalled and shut off. Now it's been completely dead, cranking but no starting.

I fixed the corroded splice under the Relay Box along with new relays, changed Crankshaft sensor, camshaft sensor, distributor cap & rotor and the coil, & ignition coil, last & not least the battery.

However, with all mentioned above, I still have no spark & fuel. My concern should "ECU or computer board" has been bad? I think about change it? Any idea or suggestion? I don't want to give up just yet.... Spending too much time & emotion into my truck, not counting the money yet.

Anyway thank you all in advance for the up coming input, any of them are greatly appreciated.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:32 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

sounds like the asd relay. could try swapping it with another relay.

Quick Reply: No spark & no fuel.