1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Do any of you?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 01:35 AM
SixGun
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had to remove the front bumper and I took the front wheels off and dropped it down on the rotors to reach. I also removed the chain from the hook to the arm on the hoist.

Old 12-04-2012, 12:07 AM
hardy541
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well she is *almost* back together. I have to whisper that in case the truck hears me saying that though. All I need to do is rotate the tranny gears a little to get the teeth to line up.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:43 AM
hardy541
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The dodge definitly heard my last comment on here. My motor is still not back in but it is still sitting in the hole. After my last comment the throughout bearing turned out bad, so pulled it back out and replaced. Put the engine back in and clutch alignment was off. Got that taken care of no the tranny and engine just do not want to mate. We have tried rotating the tranny and turning the engine over but cannot get them to join...Anyone want a dodge with a brand new rebuild?