1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

O2 sensor help

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 09:04 PM
cdgreen702
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O2 sensor help

Son and i built 90 d150 from several wrecks Turned out beutiful but having running issues that were beyond our capabilities. Took it to a mechanic who determined the computer was bad. Replaced it and things got better with several of the systems. Problem is after it warms up it runs like crap. He believes it is because it has no o2 sensors. Easy enough to put on new exhaust but have no idea where they plug into harness. Help

Old 02-01-2019, 10:07 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

there should be a connector on passenger side of the engine near the back that pugs into a extension that runs over to the drivers side somewhere. you definitely need a o2 sensor in order for the engine to run right. also make sure to get a NTK brand sensor

Old 02-06-2019, 11:23 AM
cdgreen702
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks

Originally Posted by crazzywolfie
there should be a connector on passenger side of the engine near the back that pugs into a extension that runs over to the drivers side somewhere. you definitely need a o2 sensor in order for the engine to run right. also make sure to get a NTK brand sensor
I located another wreck that was still fairly intact and it had the sensor still on it. I was able to pull off the harness I needed so hopefully this takes care of it. Thanks for the help.

Quick Reply: O2 sensor help