1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Bed Patch

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2021, 11:35 AM
mdrcasper21
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bed Patch

Hi all, I'm new here and I'm sure this has been asked and answered 100 times so I do apologize. I purchased a 1982 W-150 that is almost perfect minus the forward section of the bed being rusted through. I am striking out trying to find a patch kit for this truck. Does anyone know where a guy can get one or how to go about fixing this. I've attached a photo and your photos are greatly appreciated

Old 03-26-2021, 02:41 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,192 Likes on 2,945 Posts

Does LMC Truck have anything for it?

Old 03-27-2021, 08:43 AM
Moparite
Grand Champion
Received 349 Likes on 329 Posts

You can get replacement bed panels for cheby and furd but not dodge. Not sure what the difference is but the size of the ribs are probably off a bit. You could look for a section of an original dodge bet and cut out the good section and use that to replace yours. If you do a google search for "universal bed repair sheet metal" you will see what is available. This is one place that has a few...
https://tabcoparts.com/catalogsearch...ir+sheet+metal

Quick Reply: Bed Patch