2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

2009 dodge avenger sxt. sell or keep????? 76K MILESHELP =/

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2014, 10:11 AM
Tone10r10
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 2009 Avenger SXT and I am thinking of selling it. The first year the Battery block terminals melted, had car towed to dealer, dealer said it was a faulty battery block. The second year while driving in the rain the car starts to hesitate when I step on the gas pedal taking off from a stop. Dealer cleaned fuel injectors and said that they could not duplicate problem. two months later it started again, still not fixed! 3rd year driver window fell down could not raise it. Dealer said window motor needed to be replaced. Got car back next day, yes next day, the passenger widow would not raise up. Dealer replaced that motor to. Now the car has a rapid clicking noise from behind the dash that is intermittent, of cause I bring it in to the dealer and it did not do it that day. Still clicks intermittently on the morning drive to work.
I do get regular oil changes and have all the Maintenance done as required.

Quick Reply: 2009 dodge avenger sxt. sell or keep????? 76K MILESHELP =/