2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

2008 dodge avenger cluster flicker

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2014, 07:00 PM
Dyerkimm94
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 dodge avenger cluster flicker

I have. 2008 dodge avenger with 84,000 miles. It was previously a dealer buy back because of an electrical problem. This was way before I had bought the car, obviously back in 08. I don't know if that has anything to do with my problem but a few weeks ago I was driving and my speedo cluster started flickering. Ever since then it will flicker sometimes, light up about 10 percent of the time and most of the time won't light up at all. When this started, I did have a pair of xenon HID 10000k light installed which needed a battery relay and warning chancellor. I just need to know if the HID lights caused this, the previous electrical problem, or if it's just broke. And how I could fix it without spending a ton of money. Please help, Thank You

Old 04-25-2014, 08:28 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,176 Likes on 2,929 Posts

Is it just cluster illumination giving you grief? Not sure what the wiring diagrams on those look like, but, sounds like a loose connection somewhere. Going to move this to the avenger section for ya.

Quick Reply: 2008 dodge avenger cluster flicker