2nd Gen Dakota general discussion This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen Dakota. Non tech related Dakota threads belong here.

"Builds" sub forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2013, 06:29 PM
00DakDan
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
Default "Builds" sub forum

Hey Guys,

I've had some requests to see about a "builds" sub forum. Where you can post about your project trucks.

Is this something that you're interested in? If so, reply to this thread. No promises anything will happen.

Dan

Old 09-15-2013, 02:07 PM
Blacknights
Veteran
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm bumping this back up again but you already know that I am for this.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:11 PM
magnethead
Legend
Received 153 Likes on 140 Posts

I think it might be beneficial, but I wouldn't quite limit it to truck builds (That makes me think of the Tom A likes). I think it should hold alot of the build-and-tutorial like threads, even those from the past, relating to aftermarket modifications. I think alot of people miss the FAQ thread, and if they do click it, it's far beyond the definition of information overload. SAS, the lincoln fan mod, stereo systems, engine/driveline teardowns and technical information, things that are more than a couple of replies from the tech forum. That way general can be for shooting the breeze/non-tech, builds can be for elaborate tutorials and build sequences, and the main forum is just tech questions (90% of the existing content). Maybe call it "Builds and DIY" ?

Old 09-18-2013, 11:18 PM
Klokworx
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it would be more organized +1 for me

Quick Reply: "Builds" sub forum