2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Well I'm impressed it almost lasted a week

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007 | 03:54 AM
Billiam
Champion
Default RE: Well I'm impressed it almost lasted a week

ORIGINAL: User2006

is it to hard to fill it with fluid... ..? ****.. people are idiots and lazy
I'm guessing so.....Well unless its leaking then I guess you could toss somwthing in there that wont leak out. But all in all, a stupid move by theprevious owners.

Old 06-14-2007 | 04:57 AM
horatio102
Champion

Nice. My buddy bought a 73 power wagon for $300 and didn't check the diff for fluid, on his way home from work the first day he toasted the pinion bearing and grenaded his 8 3/4" Scariest minute of his life, careening off the road with a locked rear axle.

Old 06-14-2007 | 04:59 AM
Smooth_Puddin

I've heard of it, never seen it with my own eyes though.

Old 06-14-2007 | 07:48 PM
chris1974
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Smooth_Puddin

Yea, but I meant every word based on what I was reading. I didn't mean to come off like saying the whole Dodge community was ignorant. Anyone that sits there and revs the **** out of their vehicle to get someones attention that doesnt want to race in the first place is a douchbag and an ignorant *******. Any damn street racer is for that matter.

Yea I worked and worked on my truck before it was even mine. I diagnosed the problem(crankshaft) and he didnt want to pay the repair bills, we took custody of the car. I put my motor in it to sell but couldnt because I grew fond of it. So I just bought it outright from the shop I work at and started driving it.

Looks like im gonna have more fun working on it
You know what, there smooth puddin- I'm getting really sick of your fu*kin mouth. You don't know a god damn thing about me, but yet you keep posting that I'm ignorant for revving up to someone. WTF??? It seems to me that you area judgemental *******, who blames the world for all the problems that you have. Quit being an ignorantlittle bitch, and treat your vehicles a little better, and then maybe you wont keep snapping camshafts and diffs there sport!!

I don't take kindly to someone who doesn't know a damn thing about me, taking cheap shots. If you don't agree with what i do, that's fine. You are entitled to it.Yet, at the same time tell someone who give a ****, because i don't.

And just a little advice that comes to most of us as common sence- in the future,try to keep your pesonal insults to yourself. Noone here appreciates that kind of elementary behavior.

Old 06-14-2007 | 08:07 PM
Chris
Record Breaker

Ladies, play nice or don't play at all. I just came into this conversation, and it seems we all need to bring it down a notch.

Thanks!

Old 06-14-2007 | 08:18 PM
chris1974
Veteran

Yeah....i saw that coming. [sm=oopssign.gif]

My appologies...... [sm=sorry.gif]

Old 06-14-2007 | 08:47 PM
User
Champion

ORIGINAL: virused

Ladies, play nice or don't play at all. I just came into this conversation, and it seems we all need to bring it down a notch.

Thanks!
Ok... ROSS!!! (off friends)....

... if no one knows what the hell im talking about im sorry and i feel stupid.. for the people that do know.. i still feel stupid.

Old 06-15-2007 | 01:14 AM
Smooth_Puddin

ORIGINAL: chris1974

ORIGINAL: Smooth_Puddin

Yea, but I meant every word based on what I was reading. I didn't mean to come off like saying the whole Dodge community was ignorant. Anyone that sits there and revs the **** out of their vehicle to get someones attention that doesnt want to race in the first place is a douchbag and an ignorant *******. Any damn street racer is for that matter.

Yea I worked and worked on my truck before it was even mine. I diagnosed the problem(crankshaft) and he didnt want to pay the repair bills, we took custody of the car. I put my motor in it to sell but couldnt because I grew fond of it. So I just bought it outright from the shop I work at and started driving it.

Looks like im gonna have more fun working on it
You know what, there smooth puddin- I'm getting really sick of your fu*kin mouth. You don't know a god damn thing about me, but yet you keep posting that I'm ignorant for revving up to someone. WTF??? It seems to me that you area judgemental *******, who blames the world for all the problems that you have. Quit being an ignorantlittle bitch, and treat your vehicles a little better, and then maybe you wont keep snapping camshafts and diffs there sport!!

I don't take kindly to someone who doesn't know a damn thing about me, taking cheap shots. If you don't agree with what i do, that's fine. You are entitled to it.Yet, at the same time tell someone who give a ****, because i don't.

And just a little advice that comes to most of us as common sence- in the future,try to keep your pesonal insults to yourself. Noone here appreciates that kind of elementary behavior.

Grammar is your friend.

Why don't you contradict yourself a little more there...............sport.

Yes, i'm hard on my ****, but I also can fix my ****, no big deal.

I meant what I said, take it how you want.

Get over it, its just the internet but I'm 100% positive I would call you a douchebag to your face if you pulled that crap on me on the street.

Old 06-15-2007 | 01:30 AM
User
Champion

ill pay for the plane tickets for you guys to duke it out.. and if you could take pics of it that would be even better.BUT ibet both of you would talk **** get tired and then go home after 15 min. of bitching.. and im down 1k in plane money and disapointed, so im not...

stfu and get over it, no one is going to do ****.

you guys act like babys on here.. its a forum.. ask questions, get answers.. dont argue over stupid **** and try to act cool on the internet.. cuz everyone knows anyone that uses a computer is a nerd and about 500lbs over weight.. (atleast thats what my g/f thinks)

speaking of that.. what the hell is with girls and computers? I use mine to go to forums and ebay and ****.. and she still calls me a nerd.. i dont get it. lol.

but anyways.. point is stfu.. period.

Old 06-15-2007 | 01:50 AM
Smooth_Puddin

Wow, aren'twe the instigator?

Even if this kid lived right next to me I wouldn't do a damn thing.

Difference of opinion, oh wow thats something to get butt hurt over.

Yes your g/f is right btw. We all are nerds to an extent, don't think you arethe exception.

BTW, I am selling the truck as a rolling chassis because the drivetrain is pretty much sold.

User2006, you can have it all minus engine and tranny and of course the rear diff for 500 if you want.

Let me know

Quick Reply: Well I'm impressed it almost lasted a week