2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

WTF

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 11:37 PM
white97
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTF

You people have no sense of humor andyou have very little real world knowledge of the trucks you drive. All you seem to get excited about is bolting on some after market goodies to make your truck louder or look "Sweet"er . OOH I put led lights in my cab -OOHI got a flowmaster exhaust- OOH I got some sweet taillight covers. You want some real power out of your Dak? Get rid of all the BS and get some cubic inches. Power to weight ratio is where the speed is at you goofballs. You want a lowrider with twinklling lights and spinners? Buy a Caddy andmount a Christmas tree on the trunk. The Zoom Zoom Oops post wassuppose to be a bit of humor but I don't think anyone got the joke. If I ask a serious technical question all I get is worthless replies and no real answers. Lets take a poll and see who's sick of reading about -The biggest tires that will fit without a lift kit-What kind ofexhaust should I put on- What kind of CAI do ya'll got- I don't know which sparkplugs to buy. For pete's sake people its mufflers,air filters sparkplugs and tires! If you can't figureout the basics maybe you shouldn't be buying a truck. Oh I'm sorry, some of you didn't actually buy a Dakota, your parents gave them to you-SWEET.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:42 PM
topsites
Professional
Default RE: WTF

Hey look man, all we can do is tell them, the best mods are under the hood, invisible to the exterior eye and all for performance. That way you have a stock looking truck, the more it looks like a regular piece of crap, the better.

But I didn't learn until I was well into my 30's, you couldn't have told me otherwise.

So if they want to profile and they don't want to hear it, they're just taking care of the local constables for us. Way I see things, the less I have to deal with the 5-0 and the more folks are out there attracting their attention, the better off I am. That, and far less punks try to race me at the light, they're all too into themselves, showing off for the girls, who likely couldn't care less either.

So that is why there exists this limit to how far I'm willing to go in an attempt to educate, my attitude is take it or leave it, doesn't hurt my feelings either way.

Peace

Old 06-13-2007, 11:48 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

I agree, WTF are you talking about?? Sorry man but there are alot of guys that are on here that know what they are talking about, I feel it was very, very arrogant of you to put up this thread, some people may get a kick out of it though, If you dont like it, you dont have to stay, just click the little "X" in the upper right side of the screen and dodgeforum.com will magicaly go out of your life.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:50 PM
shamus087
Rookie

ORIGINAL: Jr. Mechanic

I agree, WTF are you talking about?? Sorry man but there are alot of guys that are on here that know what they are talking about, I feel it was very, very arrogant of you to put up this thread, some people may get a kick out of it though, If you dont like it, you dont have to stay, just click the little "X" in the upper right side of the screen and dodgeforum.com will magicaly go out of your life.
Word.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:51 PM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Lets take a pole to see how many people are sick of people (white97) crying over stupid **** said on the internet. Im sorry text doesnt show emotions and everyone doesnt understand the joke, if you want to say somthing funny post a .wav/youtube link of you saying whats funny.

example..

hey guys read this its fuuunnnnnny

http://www.youtubebabythisisfunnyica...dakotasyay.com

thanks for watching guys hope you got the joke...

and if i get flamed for this im going to open up another thread bitching about what happened in this thread... OK! yay!

/end sarcasim and joke.

... ... ...

im done.

EDIT: I agree witht he last 3 comment before mine.

Thanks come-again!

Old 06-14-2007, 12:32 AM
gutted
Veteran

What brand blinker fluid produces the most blinks before refilling?

Old 06-14-2007, 12:43 AM
DAKNBLK
Professional

Gawd I love spammers and trolls! I've got me a soda and a bowl of popcorn, now, entertain me!!

Old 06-14-2007, 02:51 AM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow, vent much

Old 06-14-2007, 03:14 AM
Frenchy
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tank you...come again.

EDIT:

Wahoo!!!! I now have moderator priveladge over all the Dakota sections!!!!

I will pwn n00bs!!!

it is my job!

Old 06-14-2007, 03:24 AM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

so they gave you a promotion eh frenchy