2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

stupid irresponsible people..

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 08:26 PM
asilaydying
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: stupid irresponsible people..

some kid at the public pool slammed his mom's car door into my wife's 04 taurus and left a pretty good one. She did leave a note behind! The car has other scratches and small dents so we called her and told her to forget it. Im still waiting on my good karma.

Old 07-15-2008, 08:30 PM
Rakaric
Record Breaker
Default RE: stupid unresponsible people..

heh, well actually my truck was involved in another incident last year in April. I had my truck RARELY parked in the street for an HOUR, because my parents had to move cars around on the driveway. So I'm laying on the couch, and my doorbell rings, and to my suprise it was my neighbor that I never ever talk to. He was like "Yea hi....I accidently hit you truck..." I was like "Oh..." (nerves kind pinching at this moment, but I held it back) We go look and there's like abigass hole in the driver side bed. I was nice about the whole situation cuz he ACTUALLY came up to me, rather than what most people would do. This is why in parking lots....I go to the most farthest, most empty parts of the lot.

Old 07-15-2008, 09:02 PM
LAKOTA169
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Sorry I hit your car. The people watching me think I'm leaving my name and number, but I'm not. Have a nice day."

Old 07-16-2008, 12:36 AM
marchant
Professional

I don't understand how someone can just let a car door fling open and dent another car.. I care too much about my own alone to let dents occur. Odds are it could take the paint off of both vehicles!

And I've read the above hit and run accident reports... Those cops blew so much smoke! Legally they can still process and charge the offender's based on evidence at least here in Georgia. They were just being lazy and trying to comp out from having to do some actual work by tracking the person down, and the charges/ticket would go to who ever the car's name is in. But if they weren't driving it, rest assure that they will let you know who was to clear their name. Its nonsense that cops allow crap like this to happen on a daily basis

Old 07-16-2008, 06:20 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: marchant

I don't understand how someone can just let a car door fling open and dent another car.. I care too much about my own alone to let dents occur. Odds are it could take the paint off of both vehicles!

And I've read the above hit and run accident reports... Those cops blew so much smoke! Legally they can still process and charge the offender's based on evidence at least here in Georgia. They were just being lazy and trying to comp out from having to do some actual work by tracking the person down, and the charges/ticket would go to who ever the car's name is in. But if they weren't driving it, rest assure that they will let you know who was to clear their name. Its nonsense that cops allow crap like this to happen on a daily basis

on the hit and run i was talking about in my post. The cops "Said" they would do somthing and give us a call back and even call the witness that got the guys plates. weeks later no calls, we call the witness no calls from the police to ask him any questions. Mom found the house and the car parked at a house, got the address color, type of car, ect.. along with the other cars around it and pictures.. gave all the evidence to the police and they said they can not do anything about it since she did not get hurt...

I Just want to walk up to the cops car and smash it with a baseball bat and then go inside and say since i didnt hurt you you cant do anything about that right? Good bye.. 100$ says i would be in cuffs asap.... bull****.

Old 07-16-2008, 10:48 AM
MTN13
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Rakaric

/tires ...lol

So...someone saw it...and yet she still got away?
yeah she got away without even a slap on the wrist and my mom was left with this giant dent in her car.

Old 07-16-2008, 03:11 PM
marchant
Professional

ORIGINAL: User2006

ORIGINAL: marchant

on the hit and run i was talking about in my post. The cops "Said" they would do somthing and give us a call back and even call the witness that got the guys plates. weeks later no calls, we call the witness no calls from the police to ask him any questions. Mom found the house and the car parked at a house, got the address color, type of car, ect.. along with the other cars around it and pictures.. gave all the evidence to the police and they said they can not do anything about it since she did not get hurt...

I Just want to walk up to the cops car and smash it with a baseball bat and then go inside and say since i didnt hurt you you cant do anything about that right? Good bye.. 100$ says i would be in cuffs asap.... bull****.

LOl! ill be your alleby (spelling?) anyday! You were at my house playing Madden online vs me at the time of the crime!

Old 07-18-2008, 11:24 PM
insanehewey

My dad always said if they were too sorry to drive a taxi they made copsout of them!!!!

Old 02-13-2009, 11:27 PM
Rakaric
Record Breaker

haha well...today I got good news (to me). Apparently the person who hit my truck and got away with it even tho the evidence was there...just had her apartment broken into today. Money and keys and stuff were stolen. Funny cuz I was contemplating for a while about putting diesel into her gas tank...well then....I guess i don't have to now. Karma bit her in the ***.

Old 02-14-2009, 01:44 AM
wink2873
Record Breaker

good, if you guys wanna talk about ultimate karma... ive got something for you.
I've been in two accidents, one was a total accident that wasnt my fault but i was 16 at the time and the other guy was in his 40's and he said it was my fault, so of course the cop believed him. a couple years later the guy died like for no reason, just fell over dead of a heart attack in his 40s. the other time it was my fault and i admitted it, but the guy was a dick and things progressed and i ended up getting arrested and had to provide proof of restitution and all this stuff and had my license suspended. a few months later, that guy died. i dont know how this guy died but he was only in his 40's too.
i didnt wish death on anyone, but i guess God was pissed off and he was like "you dont **** off someone with a dakota" and struck them down.
and i swear im not making this up either.

Quick Reply: stupid irresponsible people..