2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

stupid irresponsible people..

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 02:19 AM
95_318SLT
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by wink2873
good, if you guys wanna talk about ultimate karma... ive got something for you.
I've been in two accidents, one was a total accident that wasnt my fault but i was 16 at the time and the other guy was in his 40's and he said it was my fault, so of course the cop believed him. a couple years later the guy died like for no reason, just fell over dead of a heart attack in his 40s. the other time it was my fault and i admitted it, but the guy was a dick and things progressed and i ended up getting arrested and had to provide proof of restitution and all this stuff and had my license suspended. a few months later, that guy died. i dont know how this guy died but he was only in his 40's too.
i didnt wish death on anyone, but i guess God was pissed off and he was like "you dont **** off someone with a dakota" and struck them down.
and i swear im not making this up either.

Wow dude, that is crazy! Please never run into me :P

Old 02-14-2009, 09:36 AM
batman13
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had 1 "incident" that was my fault, was still getting used to the size of the truck (coming from a jeep, and a sunfire) didnt see the car next to me in the parking lot, (he was in the spot deep and i had backed in{3 girls in the truck also didnt help }) so i clipped the corner with the side of my truck, so i waited for him to come out and apologized

he didnt care, #1 it was rattle can paint easy to fix no damage #2 i fixed his trunk, it was a bitch to open before i clipped it haha,

but his dad called me all pissed off gonna file a claim and needed my insurance info... so i gave it to him....
too bad i got my lic # wrong so he couldnt claim..oops....

Old 02-14-2009, 10:37 AM
f0x672
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

stay in ohio wink, better yet dont leave the house. haha jk

Old 02-15-2009, 04:14 AM
big.bryant
Champion

jeez quite a few stories in this oldskool/rebirthed thread...

Originally Posted by batman13
i had 1 "incident" that was my fault, was still getting used to the size of the truck

also batty, if your truck is too big... j/k

Old 02-15-2009, 09:10 AM
bpark8824
Champion

Rakaric I would have taken a bat to her windows lol, but def karma will always come back around.

In the last week or so 7 cars were broken into and had stuff stolen, mostly stero equipment. Security comes and goes oh, well we will keep an eye out for them. Its such BULL they never do anything, you would think after 7 cars got there windows smashed out and had stuff stolen they would do something and maybe put up some cameras. I love how my school has $hit for technology and I go to a mother fin tech school. Last year some kid throw a snow ball and broke my girl friends mirror and the kid denied it and security didn't do a thing. WORTHLESS

Old 02-15-2009, 11:57 AM
Rakaric
Record Breaker

haha wink, that's just weird. At least with my incident she lived to deal with it.

lol...bat her windows in. Yea I wanted to be subtle as possible since well...I'm the maintenance at the complex. The diesel in the tank would have been perfect. I could have just been feeding the tank with gas upon request that she had none left to leave in the eyes of anyone who managed to see it. Even though I know pretty well no one pays attention, especially with trees on one side of the lot.

I mean I had quite a bit of other solutions. Let's see....nails in tires....start snipering her windows in with a BB gun from the top windows of the other building....simply getting a baseball bat and bashing both tail lights in again (which btw she fixed her tail light)....or even better: lifting the truck and get huge tires and run over that pofs Jetta. Oh yea and an idea of tossing a can or 2 of brake fluid and tossing on the car.

Old 02-15-2009, 12:42 PM
bpark8824
Champion

haha, man you had it all planned

Old 02-15-2009, 08:56 PM
big.bryant
Champion

haha that was pretty amusing, when you were weighing the options of what you can do to her car ... maybe eggs and chocolate syrup...

Old 02-15-2009, 09:22 PM
f0x672
Champion

Originally Posted by Rakaric
...or even better: lifting the truck and get huge tires and run over that pofs Jetta...
call varsis

Quick Reply: stupid irresponsible people..