2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Ebay Projector Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 12:54 PM
02dodgedak
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ebay Projector Headlights

Has anyone purchase any projector headlights for there truck? If so where did u buy them from and what was your price range becaues i have been loooking on ebay and the ones they show have to headlight bulbs but the stock dakota has one hi/low bulb and this shows two slots for two different bulbs anyone had any experience with projectors from ebay? Thank you i know there is a lot of ?s in that little area lol sorry

Old 07-17-2008, 02:18 PM
The O.G. Shark
Default RE: Ebay Projector Headlights

I have had the projector beam lights from ebay for almost a year now and I absolutely love them. they light up the road far better than any other truck Ive seen, they look amazing and the halos are cool too. Their oly drawback is that they do not have the greatest fit around the inside of the fender and theystick out a little bit to make way for the projectoralso theylet very small amounts of water in on the sides when its raining but otherwise they are fantastic. As for the dual beam stock lights, these lights have a connector on the back of them that mates the 9007 hookup to two separate bulbs the main one in the projector is a 9006 and the high beam is a 9005 and it works the sameway the stock ones do. I highly reccomend that you get them.

Old 08-27-2008, 09:58 AM
BobbyG
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by The O.G. Shark
I have had the projector beam lights from ebay for almost a year now and I absolutely love them. they light up the road far better than any other truck Ive seen, they look amazing and the halos are cool too. Their oly drawback is that they do not have the greatest fit around the inside of the fender and theystick out a little bit to make way for the projectoralso theylet very small amounts of water in on the sides when its raining but otherwise they are fantastic. As for the dual beam stock lights, these lights have a connector on the back of them that mates the 9007 hookup to two separate bulbs the main one in the projector is a 9006 and the high beam is a 9005 and it works the sameway the stock ones do. I highly reccomend that you get them.
There are a lot of lights for sale on EBay, which ones did you get and is the seller still posting?

BobbyG

Old 08-27-2008, 02:13 PM
big.bryant
Champion

i was looking at those too but my cousin bought some of those bulbs for his BMW and he no longer has a high beam. with these bulbs do you still have a high beam or how does that work?

Quick Reply: Ebay Projector Headlights