2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

bad burnouts, crappy hip hop, and some big mexican guys

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 03:21 AM
big.bryant
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by batman13
after further review....
that couldnt have been a 2.5 dak,
#1. takes a lot of clutch work to get the tires to break loose and then get on the brake,
#2. dropping the clutch, even with water on the road, the torque of this engine defiantly causes a lunge, would've crushed his crew
#3. its a club cab sport, the 2.5 was a reg cab specific motor, club cabs were v6's at the least
who thought it might have been a 2.5?

Old 11-24-2008, 03:23 AM
big.bryant
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by User2006
Ive shot the 50cal. The one i shot looked a tad different. Up in Kentucky was where i shot it. i was aiming at a tree trunk and that 50cal round took a big chunk out of it but it was also about 50 yards away lol!

I also shot a ak47, m16, m15 or 14 i think its the non military model, magnum, 22, 9mm, silenced 22 made it sound like a pellet gun was loud. I could shot someone in a crowd of people and no one would know till the person dropped dead on the floor.. very crazy.

i shot some other **** to, cant remember though. My uncle has licenses for all of them, and last i herd he was trying to get the parts for a grenade launcher and some other type of fully auto gun something like a chain gun or something.. no idea wtf its called. Im not big on guns, i just like making **** go booom or fly apart.. lol..

and the last thing i shot was a sling shot that thing was badass to... probably more powerful then the damn 9mm..

yeah dude, i love shooting guns... too bad i have the "sniper eye" to prove it... before i get flamed, i was using my neighbor's 30-06 and since she is 5'1'' she had the stock shortened, well my big *** gets in there and although i feel like i am too close to the scope, i go for it anyways and have a crecent shaped scar in between my eyebrows to prove it

Old 11-24-2008, 04:19 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all

Quick Reply: bad burnouts, crappy hip hop, and some big mexican guys