2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

New member here!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 09:46 PM
00DakR/T
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I always seem to be the last to jump in, but welcome to the forum. I do like that grille and beats the hell outta paying what some places want for those things...

Old 12-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Spoolio
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanx, Yea it does beat the hell out of what places charge, Even though I would love to spend the 100$ on one of those billit grilles that have just the straight lines, but w/e, this is cool for me.

Another question for anyone who may read this, My next step is a decent exhuast system, I was wondering if anyone had a audio clips of thier 3.9 v6 magnum with whatever exhuast they have so I can get an idea.

I dont want anything too too loud, So i was debating whether or not to do a mani back, or a catback, or just change the muffler out.

Im leaning more towards just replacing the muffler with something that will fit inbetween the inlet and outlet, and cutting the stock end piping and put on a decent tip for looks.

Old 12-23-2008, 02:36 PM
davidonmars
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the board I'm new here as well, I also have a talon :P

Old 12-23-2008, 04:04 PM
f0x672
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Spoolio
Thanx, Yea it does beat the hell out of what places charge, Even though I would love to spend the 100$ on one of those billit grilles that have just the straight lines, but w/e, this is cool for me.

Another question for anyone who may read this, My next step is a decent exhuast system, I was wondering if anyone had a audio clips of thier 3.9 v6 magnum with whatever exhuast they have so I can get an idea.

I dont want anything too too loud, So i was debating whether or not to do a mani back, or a catback, or just change the muffler out.

Im leaning more towards just replacing the muffler with something that will fit inbetween the inlet and outlet, and cutting the stock end piping and put on a decent tip for looks.
theres plenty of info on this if you search, but i must say the dynomax is good for your $$. i only recommend that system if you live where it doesnt snow. mine lasted a year before falling apart. magnaflow however, i like it a lot, and so far the road salt looks like it hasnt been taking a toll on it either.

Quick Reply: New member here!