2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

HIT And RUN!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 01:20 AM
Spidamantnmc
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HIT And RUN!

ok so lets start my story here....i havent been on in a bit heres the story.

i was comming home from a day out and right as i pull into my buddies yard the coolant hose blew (i thought a piston shot through nearly **** my pants)

but fixed the hose..i couldnt drive it for a few days. anyways there was this weird grinding sound after i get it fixed...turns out the water pumps bad...take it to my buddies get everything off and the head breaks off of a bolt in the block of the engine. so it sits at his house for about a week and i have AAA problems and finally get it towed to my other buddies shop about 20 min away....and its fixed!...the night i get it back i get a speeding ticket...

and now the second day ive had it back....a lady cuts me off and side swipes me into a curb....curbed up my rims and she takes off! i chase her down to a light and honk at her and yell to pull over...i was pissed. and she kept going and going.....so finally the car that was behind us when it happened (which had 2 fine girls i might add) pulled up next to us and i asked them to pull off the road...and we stopped and talked while we waited for the cops...oh it was me and tyler in my truck. so these girls give us their numbers and we talk..blah blah....chico state chicks =) super cute. im 19 theyre 20 and tylers 21.....ANYWAYS! cops shows up and we explain what happened and were describing the car and a car is driving by so tyler said *yeah it was a teal ford...uh...uh taurus alot like that one!....oh **** thats her! thats her!* so the cop hops in the car and takes her down...so they call us and we meet the chico PD with this car...she said she didnt know she got in a accident...but theyre a huge dent in her door. so i said i wanted to press charges and now shes probably in jail. so i should be getting a new bumper fender flare and 2 new rims. but it doesnt look too bad so ill pocket the money and put it torward the truck..i can fix it with touch up paint.

anyways yeah so were supposed to meet up with the girls later..they wanna hang out =) at least something good came out of it

Old 02-28-2009, 01:28 AM
f0x672
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hell yeah brotha, tear up that sweet, o so sweet heaven haha. sorry about the dak dude, sh*t happens, but w.e it will get fixed. and for her to plow you into a curb and say " o i didnt know i got into an accident. bull sh*t.

Old 02-28-2009, 02:41 AM
Loud Pedal
The Total Package

sooo are you gonna plow the girls?

Old 02-28-2009, 03:10 AM
Spidamantnmc
Professional

Originally Posted by LoudPedal45
sooo are you gonna plow the girls?
ahhahahaaa as of right now..im a little drunk...and got 2 girls at tylers house =]

nice term....plow...hahahah

Old 02-28-2009, 07:27 AM
batman13
Grand Champion

ahaha...get the girls done then go fix your truck

Old 02-28-2009, 04:36 PM
bpark8824
Champion

haha yeah what batty said

Old 02-28-2009, 04:44 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

"Hey girls, pull over on your night out and hang out with us, on the side of the road, while we wait for cops."

Last edited by Midnight SRT; 02-28-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Altair
Dak attack!

Well that's a pretty crazy chain of events.

Originally Posted by Midnight
"Hey girls, pull over on your night out and talk to us while we wait for the cops."
Lol

Old 02-28-2009, 05:58 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Midnight
"Hey girls, pull over on your night out and hang out with us, on the side of the road, while we wait for cops."
apparently it worked lol

Old 02-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Loud Pedal
The Total Package

i wanna see pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!