2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

finally some pics of the black dakota

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 05:06 PM
magnethead
Legend
Received 154 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by bpark8824
Don't black it and do what everyone that owns a black vehicle does. It gets old. Iv seen why too many "murdered" out vehicles. It gets old. Keep it the way it is or get some clean chrome 5 spokes and clear corners and an exhuast if your going to do anything. Don't black it out, its been done a million times.
my thought exactly...but black chrome or even regular chrome can make a black truck look sick...

Old 05-04-2009, 05:46 PM
big.bryant
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah let me change my original idea around a little... clear corners or euro clears on the front. some black with a chrome lip rims with some nice tires, exhaust with chrome tips which will give it a black and white (or chrome) look which would be sick

Old 05-05-2009, 03:50 AM
sgratto96
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hah yes it is a 4x4 I would never own a 2wd. no offense to the 2wd dak owners tho...and it had tips straight out the back but i got a single chamber flowmaster setup with turndowns dumped under the bed. sounds good but i think tips out the side would look good eventually. and as far as lights I want to change the headlights but ill leave the tail's alone

Quick Reply: finally some pics of the black dakota