2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Back around and lookin for some opions

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 09:58 PM
TheePlaymaker
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Back around and lookin for some opions

Whats up guys I haven't been around much lately or at least posted haha I don't really know why just haven't had as much free times to look threw all the threads like i did but anyways I'm lookin for some opions about a shaking problem I've been having when braking. It has seemed to come back and I'm really just looking for some possible solutions. They said my brakes all looked good at my inspections in April so I dont know if it could be them or not. I also think my tires need balanced. whenever I downshift into like 4 or 3 or 2 when slowing down the back end seems to start shaking and getting bumpy. Things I've thought of like i said are brakes, unbalanced wheels or possibly u joints starting to go maybe idk. Can drums in the rear cause a vibration like that cuz that def seems like where its coming from and it does it in gear and in neutral so IDK let me know what you think.

Quick Reply: Back around and lookin for some opions