2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

new guy to the board need some help please

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 04:32 PM
SH0K0TA
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bpark8824
You're right. Its not my decision by any means what someone else does with their truck. So if they want to lift a 2wd, lift it, i don't care. Its just my $0.02 I guess.

And lowered trucks, although it seems some hate them, still have their purpose and what not. Some are used to drag or what not and you want it low, some are used to show. Their is no problem with that in my mind. It's no different than having a show car... but again just my $0.02

I just don't really see a point in a 6 in lifted 2wd. A friend comes up and says "Sweet truck, lets go wheeling." You respond "Nope, can't its 2wd." "Oh so it just looks like it can be sweet??"

This is one of those arguments that go no where. Its someone's opinion. Its like foreign vs domestic, or ford vs. chevy or Boston vs New York (which may only be a big deal growing up in New England). You like what you like.

but i agree its one of the never ending debates hahaha.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:57 PM
MUDB0GGER
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bpark8824
You're right. Its not my decision by any means what someone else does with their truck. So if they want to lift a 2wd, lift it, i don't care. Its just my $0.02 I guess.

And lowered trucks, although it seems some hate them, still have their purpose and what not. Some are used to drag or what not and you want it low, some are used to show. Their is no problem with that in my mind. It's no different than having a show car... but again just my $0.02

I just don't really see a point in a 6 in lifted 2wd. A friend comes up and says "Sweet truck, lets go wheeling." You respond "Nope, can't its 2wd." "Oh so it just looks like it can be sweet??"

This is one of those arguments that go no where. Its someone's opinion. Its like foreign vs domestic, or ford vs. chevy or Boston vs New York (which may only be a big deal growing up in New England). You like what you like.
its because they want it lifted lol, looking at your truck it looks like it'd get stuck quicker than a 4x2

Quick Reply: new guy to the board need some help please