2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Stopping by...

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 11:51 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by batman13
thanks dosnt sound near as sweet as yours but its probly about as good as it'll get with this motor :d
Meh, those srt4 can sound pretty good with the right setup almost like a diesel just turbo it put a 3.5in downpipe on it and call it a day lol!

Originally Posted by varsis
Awesome news on the heads man. I wish I had money to do engine mods!
Yeah only got to save about 500$ then im going to offer him 800 and hopefully he will take it.

Here is a pic of the heads.

I think he painted them black to preserve them for the time it takes me to get the money. They are ported to take the 2.02 intake valves and 1.62 exhuast (stock) which is fine, decked for better compression should be 10 to 1 instead of the stock 9.1 to 1 ill be running 1.7 rockers with a Comp Cam. Its going to be a beast

Originally Posted by RoaminGnome
I was wondering where ya went lol

Looks sweet, lovin the matched mirrors and handles. Mines black so I kinda won there

Love the engine bay, looks sooo clean. Mines nasty, thatll be my first target when I start doing the little things for looks.
Yeah but that texture **** looks crappy.. I like mine smooth and glosy, even if i had a black truck i would have done the same thing.

Originally Posted by bpark8824
Yeah painting the mirrors and handles looks so much better, especially since yours is white. I'm still not loving the clear tails, but its just me probably. It looks like you've done the truck a lot of good since owning it.
Meh the clear tails is to go with the white theme if i had red in them... then it wouldn't match my headlights! Duh!

Quick Reply: Stopping by...