2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

What gas station do you prefer?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 08:41 PM
bpark8824
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SpencerS
Rofl ables. Yea OPEC is what i was talking about, thanks madison. Bpark its greed that drives those companies, they are not out to make our lives better, just to get rich, then get richer. Politics is so bad for everything! Thats why the world should be run by firemen or loggers like those nextel commercials LOL!
I work at a sawmill and trust me you don't want loggers running the wrold lol.

Old 06-01-2010, 10:48 PM
SpencerS
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dont you wish the world was a bit simpler tho! =P

Old 06-02-2010, 03:42 AM
wingerak92
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wingerak92
Wow, y'all are lucky. Up here in BC we pay $3.98 for regular and I pay $4.47 for premium
BTW My prices are per gallon. I was nice and converted them for ya.
Also, we get our gas from the refineries in Edmonton, a nice 6 hour drive from where I live. Price is controlled by them haha.
Now, do all of you think that Canadian oil is more attractive due to this big spill in the Gulf? I sure won't mind if you do because my wages are paid off of every drop bought!

Old 06-02-2010, 09:52 PM
bpark8824
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SpencerS
Dont you wish the world was a bit simpler tho! =P
Oh man, things used to be so much more simplified. The last 100 years really did us in. I was watching a series on the history channel about the history of the United States. And it was built on such good ideas and values. But things got more and more complicated and lead to this... Our boy Obama is really digging us a hole here too... Things aren't good right now. Europe is bankrupt, the Koreans are nuts, Iran is crazy. Theres been a war going on in Pakastan for 2000 years now. It's like the perfect storm forming. I don't believe the world will be over in 2012, but there might be some **** happening.

Quick Reply: What gas station do you prefer?